• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Tyler773
Skype Name: tyler773mc
Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? Details and Ideas are my strongpoints :D
Picture or video of a build that you have done: If it means anything a helped on Wyverns wake and VSU
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes

johnyoumans123

Spectator
Reaction score
can u add me on skype i want to show ou something ive been working on for like 30 mins

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Tyler773
Skype Name: tyler773mc
Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? Details and Ideas are my strongpoints :D
Picture or video of a build that you have done: If it means anything a helped on Wyverns wake and VSU
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes
Accepted for a trial build

can u add me on skype i want to show ou something ive been working on for like 30 mins
I will in a bit

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Terraformer
Minecraft Name:hawk62
Skype Name:jeremy_kayden
Time Zone: EST
Are you familiar with voxelsniper and/or worldedit (if so, which one or both)? I am familiar with both, but I'm much better with VS.
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done:I'll add more later as I feel the current ones I have kind of suck.

Are you willing to do a trial of terraforming if accepted? Yes, but I have finals, so I won't be on much for the next 2 weeks.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Terraformer
Are you familiar with voxelsniper and/or worldedit (if so, which one or both)? I am familiar with both, but I'm much better with VS.
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done:I'll add more later as I feel the current ones I have kind of suck.

Are you willing to do a trial of terraforming if accepted? Yes, but I have finals, so I won't be on much for the next 2 weeks.
I vouch for this bird.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Terraformer

Accepted for a trial build

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They are currently on the fridge because bajan loved them. We just give the maps to whoever wants them :p
Hey tree , do you ever talk to bajan personally? I've been trying to post a rugged lands thread on the fridge to spread the swishy name but unfortunately I can't access my laptop so I was trying to do it on my tablet and it bugged out. I might just make a thread and put the link to the PMC topic on it but it would be really appreciated if you could get in touch with him and put in a good word.
BTW any news on that project?

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Hey tree , do you ever talk to bajan personally? I've been trying to post a rugged lands thread on the fridge to spread the swishy name but unfortunately I can't access my laptop so I was trying to do it on my tablet and it bugged out. I might just make a thread and put the link to the PMC topic on it but it would be really appreciated if you could get in touch with him and put in a good word.
BTW any news on that project?
Yeah, I have talked to bajan personally. I can try to get your map on there. I do suggest making the PMC thread first and then tell me once it's done

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: ThePikachuPro
Skype Name: pikachuguy
Time Zone: EST (New York to be exact)
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? It usually depends on what I am building, if it is something like a boat, as seen in the picture, it isn't too difficult.
Picture or video of a build that you have done: http://i.imgur.com/Vj66Q3X.png http://i.imgur.com/0U926sY.png
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? If it is necessary, I suppose so.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: ThePikachuPro
Skype Name: pikachuguy
Time Zone: EST (New York to be exact)
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? It usually depends on what I am building, if it is something like a boat, as seen in the picture, it isn't too difficult.
Picture or video of a build that you have done: http://i.imgur.com/Vj66Q3X.png http://i.imgur.com/0U926sY.png
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? If it is necessary, I suppose so.
We have a one build team rule...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci