• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Rebellion's District

Would you like this map to be on the official MCSG Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 200 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 60 23.1%

• Total voters

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Dude.... This map is like the best thing since Valleyside University! This map actually looks fine for PVP in every screenshot. The map looks absolutely amazing! Did you have help from other builders that you did not mention? Because that is a LOT of work!
It was all me ;) , It took me a full year tough. So I suggest not to do it yourself.

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
It was all me ;) , It took me a full year tough. So I suggest not to do it yourself.
Well this map was well worth the hard work! If you do not get VIP and this map does not go through, I will be thoroughly enraged! This map just looks so awesome!!!!!!

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
Great job man!
But looks little bit the same as "The eye of hours"
This took him a full year so it started before the creation of Eye of Horus xD
BTW if there is too much resemblance then I think that Eye of Horus should be removed because it isn't very good.
This map, however is absolutely beast!

Skyrunner0707

Spectator
Reaction score
This map looks really good, but with all the buildings, I can see a lot of 30 minute rounds occurring, when i read the book, I imagined the surface of district 13 being very natural, with a fair bit of rubble and the town square (but obviously the town square would be very deserted). Also make the underground have the same amount of space but less rooms, to make the rooms bigger and better for PVP.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
New download is up!
the changes since last time are:
-more PvP improved areas (mainly on the surface)
-removed water/lava sources in walls/mountains around the map to reduce lagg.
-more minor changes

This update should decrease the amount of lagg, but I do not expect it to be gone. Please leave feedback on the amount of lagg you have (perhaps leave your FPS etc) to help me decrease the lagg even more.

Cya!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci