• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Rebellion's District

Would you like this map to be on the official MCSG Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 200 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 60 23.1%

• Total voters

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Name Of Map:
Rebellion's District
Created by: Sanders
Game Type: Survival Games

------------------------------------- Description of the map: ------------------------------------
Welcome to Rebellion's District all! A Survival Games map based upon the original Hunger Games District 13 and several other Survival Games maps. The map consists of 2 section's known as "The surface" and "The underground". The Idea for Rebellion's District was to create two maps connected to each other by tunnels to create an new and interesting way of playing Survival Games. I would like to thank everyone who supported me building this map by giving feedback/suggestions to improve it!

Map details:
- A 24 player map with a radius of 200 blocks
- 2 cornucopia's (each with 12 slots)

- 2 map sections
- detailed build's and Infrastructure
- +/- 250 chests (including 51 tier 2's)

>>>Download<<<

Trailer:

Surface Screenshots: (Shaders)

Underground: (no Shaders)

--------------------------------------------- Coordinates: -----------------------------------------------

Corn (Surface): X: 583 Y: 75 Z: -422
Corn (Underground): X: 583 Y: 35 Z: -422
DeathMatch-Arena: X: 538 Y: 3 Z: 358

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I, Sanders agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this I understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of my map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

CovenantChief

Experienced
Reaction score
The first few screenshots reminded me a lot of The Eye of Horus. But the only thing that I am worried is if there is enough flat land to PvP on, nonetheless, good map!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
The first few screenshots reminded me a lot of The Eye of Horus. But the only thing that I am worried is if there is enough flat land to PvP on, nonetheless, good map!
This is a beautiful build but I am wondering if it's suitable for PvP.
I feel like both of you guys are kind of right, any things I can do to improve PvP space?

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
This map looks very good. CovenantChief and KitMencha said, it does not look like it is exactly built for PvP. This is easy to fix. The cornucopia should be a bit flatter, and it appears in the image that there are a lot of leaves. Try and remove 50% of the leaves. However, the structures are well built and should not be an issue.

Did you think of including a choke point somewhere? This will help the map have a more strategic aspect about it, especially if the builder consciously puts one into the map. The easiest way to do this is probably like the one on Valleyside: on one of the building structures, simply build out a ledge, and then put a ladder for a parkour style jump a block over and up. You can add railings or not, builders choice. This allows for combating teams.

Hope I helped!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Holy mother of lag!

No offense, but it looks like it'll be helluva laggy map for some. I'd go with what others said above, while also removing any unnecessary blocks and such.

Nonetheless, it's a great map and amazing build!! Great job, I hope this gets accepted after a few small changes are made. :D

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Holy mother of lag!

No offense, but it looks like it'll be helluva laggy map for some. I'd go with what others said above, while also removing any unnecessary blocks and such.

Nonetheless, it's a great map and amazing build!! Great job, I hope this gets accepted after a few small changes are made. :D
hehe, I Know about the lagg thing...
I'm working one the PvP space right now, soon i'll make a lighter version of the map, with less leaves, stairs, slabs etc.

EDIT:
This map looks very good. CovenantChief and KitMencha said, it does not look like it is exactly built for PvP. This is easy to fix. The cornucopia should be a bit flatter, and it appears in the image that there are a lot of leaves. Try and remove 50% of the leaves. However, the structures are well built and should not be an issue.

Did you think of including a choke point somewhere? This will help the map have a more strategic aspect about it, especially if the builder consciously puts one into the map. The easiest way to do this is probably like the one on Valleyside: on one of the building structures, simply build out a ledge, and then put a ladder for a parkour style jump a block over and up. You can add railings or not, builders choice. This allows for combating teams.

Hope I helped!
It will... Thanks!

Last edited:

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not gonna be annoying saying it might lag and not enough space for PvP, because you possibly already know, but this map is just a wow when it comes to detail! Love the theme as well! Hopefully added to the servers at some point. Effort is just real here!

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Really like it, not much constructive criticism I can think to give.
Things to look out for are PvP and lag. The building is incredible, but just remember the other aspects than the building.

Nevertheless, +1 from me. Keep up the great work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci