• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
At least we know who is unwilling to help the clan and work with it. Unloyal and a liar is the name you just got from me. That is how I will see both you and your brother. Thanks for your time in the clan and hope everything works out.
Ps th paragraph to toto also applies to you.
He left because Stormzz left pretty obvious. You were having fun yesterday Fatal don't lie.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Im sorry but you haven't even been on to realize that the new officers were a good decision. They are the first actually loyal officers this clan has had. Secondly, you told us that if they didn't reband you wouldn't leave right away. It is sad that you lied to our faces and made up a lame excuse to bypass it. I thought you were a cool guy but everytime you join this clan, all this happens. Thanks for your time in the clan and hope everything works out.
Socially I thought captain was pretty loyal but I do think a lot of people hate the new officers and I'm not saying I do. It's your clan you run it the way you want and good luck in clan wars. We recently just joined it.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
I also just realized it will be hard for you guys to do clan wars. You have 8 members. I just would suggest in trying to recruit members instead of waiting for them to apply. And if they do and only have 200 or 69ish wins you should still accept the.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Im sorry but you haven't even been on to realize that the new officers were a good decision. They are the first actually loyal officers this clan has had. Secondly, you told us that if they didn't reband you wouldn't leave right away. It is sad that you lied to our faces and made up a lame excuse to bypass it. I thought you were a cool guy but everytime you join this clan, all this happens. Thanks for your time in the clan and hope everything works out.
I was a good and loyal officer... ; _ ;

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
I am going for my 700th win, and I want people from react and some divine (mainly theo and Spu) members. My plan is to use boats on the huge waterfall on fortune island, and play that shooting ducks at the carnival game. Those who are shot have to do /kill or some humiliating death. Those who live go again. If you wanna be a part of this be on the atdzimis TS at 8:00est :D

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
I also just realized it will be hard for you guys to do clan wars. You have 8 members. I just would suggest in trying to recruit members instead of waiting for them to apply. And if they do and only have 200 or 69ish wins you should still accept the.
We will be fine.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
I am going for my 700th win, and I want people from react and some divine (mainly theo and Spu) members. My plan is to use boats on the huge waterfall on fortune island, and play that shooting ducks at the carnival game. Those who are shot have to do /kill or some humiliating death. Those who live go again. If you wanna be a part of this be on the atdzimis TS at 8:00est :D
If my minecraft is unblocked

androidXL

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DroidLX
Wins: 212 on DroidLX and 341 on androidXL( 553 in total)
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype or TS: Yes
Skype name: andrewthepug1
Timezone: CST
PvP strengths: Sword, Rod, FnS
PvP weaknesses: Bow
Past Clans: Forsaken, Primeval, Tundra
Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Nah
Lastly, tell us about yourself: I like pugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online