• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
I just would like to say darklum that fight on sg4 i just beat you on PUsh_Up_Elephant i had 6 1/2 hearts just saying when i applied i couldnt even be put on trial but you had full iron diamond sword i had full iron gold pants diamond sword and i 1v1 you 6 1/2 hearts i would say and so should you that im worthy of trial atleast
No im not asking to be trialed i dont wanna be trial i was just saying i got declined before not even trial and i just 6 1/2 the owner thats what im saying i dont wanna be trialed
1) Ever thought? Hmmm idk, maybe you didn't make it by your attitude.
2) People like dark and I, etc. don't try in just random games.
3) There was absolutely no need to post this on their thread, it's completely un-professional and immature, not a good way to get into clans.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
I just feel that clans should trial people before they auto deney you cause of your wins
Could have been a bad 1v1 for him. Maybe it is the oppisite and he could actually beat you. As of now no one knows. I don't think you have the right to say that, if you really wanted to be in this clan you would go on ts be active and play with us. As of now you will still be denied until you prove otherwise.

PushThatElephant

Survivor
Reaction score
Could have been a bad 1v1 for him. Maybe it is the oppisite and he could actually beat you. As of now no one knows. I don't think you have the right to say that, if you really wanted to be in this clan you would go on ts be active and play with us. As of now you will still be denied until you prove otherwise.
I dont wanna be in the clan i was just letting you guys now not to deney everyone for lack of wins because you never now how good they really are

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
I just would like to say darklum that fight on sg4 i just beat you on PUsh_Up_Elephant i had 6 1/2 hearts just saying when i applied i couldnt even be put on trial but you had full iron diamond sword i had full iron gold pants diamond sword and i 1v1 you 6 1/2 hearts i would say and so should you that im worthy of trial atleast
I went into that fight with 3 hearts lol you're a 12 year old idiot

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Ever thought? Hmmm idk, maybe you didn't make it by your attitude.
2) People like dark and I, etc. don't try in just random games.
3) There was absolutely no need to post this on their thread, it's completely un-professional and immature, not a good way to get into clans.
Thanks tyler
#Respect
-sorry for the double post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci