• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
We were not asking for that, you brought it to us without me wanting any of this. One member called you guys out due to being angerd by losing. Personally I think PM'ing the indivudual would have been alot better then bringing it to my forum page. Doing this doesn't make me mad at my memebers but makes me lose respect towards yours. Thanks for showing me this but in the end it won't do anything.
Not in Rebels XD but okay, way to turn this around on them lol. You should probably not say stuff in game if you don't like it being brought back up on the forums :) what were you expecting? XDD

I'm done lol, kthanxbai

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Not in Rebels XD but okay, way to turn this around on them lol. You should probably not say stuff in game if you don't like it being brought back up on the forums :) what were you expecting? XDD

I'm done lol, kthanxbai
I hope you know that I wasn't talking about Rebels in that. I was talking about you as an individual. I will not be directing this towards a whole group but only individuals. Also I am not the one saying that stuff on MCSG so why bring my forum page into this. Lining could simply pm him and not make a big deal about this. Instead he shows the community it by posting it on my forums. That is all, kthanxbai.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, People have to understand that TruDairy was promoted to officer 2 days ago, he doesn't exactly know the ins and outs of being an officer and proper etiquette. I'm not trying to say that this justifies everything, but this point needs to be taken into consideration.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, People have to understand that TruDairy was promoted to officer 2 days ago, he doesn't exactly know the ins and outs of being an officer and proper etiquette. I'm not trying to say that this justifies everything, but this point needs to be taken into consideration.
Why did you promote him if he's immature? :p

Zhaleon

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zhaleon
Wins: 97/356
Donor: Hopefully soon.
Do you have Skype or TS: Both
Skype name: cosmicpixel
Timezone: EST
PvP strengths: Anything close combat: strafing, fns, fishing rod stuns, etc.
PvP weaknesses: Bow spam
Past Clans: Endangered (Disbanded)
Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Sure.
Lastly, tell us about yourself: I love football, and I love minecraft. But if it weren't for PVP, I wouldn't play. I like meeting new friends, and getting to know people.

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
Wait socially i need sometime to think about this i just domt know....... I dont even know what i am saying idk man like i really dont know the thing is i dont wanna leave just right now i need to think it was a dumb decision just to leave can u put me on the roster or at least gimme sometime to think its ok if you hate me by now i just need to think was a dumb decision to leave just like that just gimme sometime pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci