• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quantum Ranks round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Really nice to see a great rank up for sale again. Totally worth the money!

Timmi

Diamond
Reaction score
200 Bucks for a Quantum Donator? Naaha xd. Its actually pretty much a waste of money. You get a light green name and get a signed shirt. But i mean u get a shirt for 20 Bucks. But is it still 200 Bucks for Donators?

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
200 Bucks for a Quantum Donator? Naaha xd. Its actually pretty much a waste of money. You get a light green name and get a signed shirt. But i mean u get a shirt for 20 Bucks. But is it still 200 Bucks for Donators?
Its not a waste of money. I bought it to support the server I play on like everyday.

Nikocheeko

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah I understand that part, but still, I don't see who would buy that. Like it get it's to support the server, but idk. I would be surprised it all 32 sell.
Edit: Last time you promised an upgrade to fiber optics, what is the promise this time?
You do not understand the concept of Donating, (No Offence) You receive items as a gratitude of your appreciation, it's not all about getting things for yourself. People have just changed the whole concept for others like you to believe thats all it is for.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
You do not understand the concept of Donating, (No Offence) You receive items as a gratitude of your appreciation, it's not all about getting things for yourself. People have just changed the whole concept for others like you to believe thats all it is for.
More people donate for perks. Sad but true.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I want to get the Quantum rank on the forums.. How do I do that?
If you wish to receive your Quantum donor on the forums, please contact the support email ([email protected]) and include a link to your forums account and the receipt of you buying the rank in the mail. They will set it up for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci