• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quantum Ranks round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
So basically the shirt and name color is $100 for Quantum, as that is the only extra perks.
Quantum isn't a rank we expect everyone to buy - only people who *really* want to support us will buy it, and that's fine. As Chad said, it's priced higher to allow us to do network upgrades, which is also why it's not always being sold.

Reaction score
Im sure a lot of people would be happy to here you have considered bringing back as ChadTheDJ , and only thing I can say is, mabye it may be more appealing for eu players to buy if eu was going to be upgraded, just saying :)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Quantum isn't a rank we expect everyone to buy - only people who *really* want to support us will buy it, and that's fine. As Chad said, it's priced higher to allow us to do network upgrades, which is also why it's not always being sold.
Yeah I understand that part, but still, I don't see who would buy that. Like it get it's to support the server, but idk. I would be surprised it all 32 sell.
Edit: Last time you promised an upgrade to fiber optics, what is the promise this time?

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
To people wondering why buy quantum when platinum is pretty much the same perks minus a t-shirt signed. The reason they do platinum is specifically to upgrade the servers. Chad said himself he is hoping to bring back the AU servers or possibly a SA server which would be cool :). This rank is just for the benefit of upgrading the server.

Also to clarify, we plan to give a toggle-able silent join to platinum rank as well! Will not only be on Quantum.
When is this planned to happen? Soon? like within the month? or we talking down the road? like a few months?

Also, with quantum comes silent join already with it? or is that something that we have to wait for like with plat?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Im sure a lot of people would be happy to here you have considered bringing back as ChadTheDJ , and only thing I can say is, mabye it may be more appealing for eu players to buy if eu was going to be upgraded, just saying :)
Last time you promised an upgrade to fiber optics, what is the promise this time?
We plan to add additional games to EU once we merge with AVN completely again already as quoted before:

We are looking to use the funds to upgrade our AU location plus adding maybe other locations like South America or Asia again.
Our EU location has been working out great for us and really we don't need to "move". We just want to add more games to match US 100% once XimeV2 releases.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
We plan to add additional games to EU once we merge with AVN completely again already as quoted before:

Our EU location has been working out great for us and really we don't need to "move". We just want to add more games to match US 100% once XimeV2 releases.
What about adding leaderboards for MCTF2 and other new Antvenom gamemodes. Is that a possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci