• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quantum Ranks round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
What about adding leaderboards for MCTF2 and other new Antvenom gamemodes. Is that a possibility?
That'll come over time, yes; probably shortly after the Xime v2 release.
v2 is currently in the "feature freeze" state of development, where no new features are added and all of the existing features are tested extensively for issues.

J

Jojo

It's a good idea and also a good way to get some extra support for the servers from people who get something back as well :)
I guess we have to thank the people for buying quantum, as they pay for the servers (and all of us)
It's everyone's own decisions, I personally don't have money for that, but that's fine :)

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Ahhh come on Chad your worse than EA sports for getting money hehe, Only messing ;) But on a serious note this will be cool for the people that have the funds to spend on it, unfortunately I don't think the 30 euro in my bank account is enough or is it ;) *cough* *cough*. Also I know a lot of users want a SA server so that could be cool :)

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
The fiber fundraising reflects the first round as it benefited US only. We are looking to use the funds to upgrade our AU location plus adding maybe other locations like South America or Asia again.
i dont think you have been informed chad, but EU is back with ghosting. Considering EU is the second largest host, why don't you upgrade our network instead of AU?

J

Jojo

Ahhh come on Chad your worse than EA sports for getting money hehe, Only messing ;) But on a serious note this will be cool for the people that have the funds to spend on it, unfortunately I don't think the 30 euro in my bank account is enough or is it ;) *cough* *cough*. Also I know a lot of users want a SA server so that could be cool :)
Shhhh don't tell them on the Internet... ur bank account might get robbed naow :eek:
Cos... It's worth it :D

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
The fiber fundraising reflects the first round as it benefited US only. We are looking to use the funds to upgrade our AU location plus adding maybe other locations like South America or Asia again.
What do you mean the AU location isnt it in sydney?
Personally i think the location of the AU servers is fine there because it allows people from new Zealand to get a decent connection to the servers

Last edited:

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
What do you mean the AU location isnt it in sydney?
Personaly i think the location of the AU servers is fine
He neve said the specific location of the AU server's host, all he said was that if they raise enogh money, they are thinking of changing the AU laocation to another place in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci