• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
There are so many rivalries (Pun Intended) Keep strong, don't listen, respect what people say, and prove them wrong, don't listen to the bad people are saying. Keep going, I support you guys, good luck.
You're my role model from now on o.o

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
There are so many rivalries (Pun Intended) Keep strong, don't listen, respect what people say, and prove them wrong, don't listen to the bad people are saying. Keep going, I support you guys, good luck.
Preach it boi!

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
I was so inactive, and I quit mc. I thought you kicked me.
We didn't kick you, I thought you were grounded. But if you want to be in this clan then that is fine, but you should've at least said goodbye.

Reaction score
"As simple as this" Your member faked his fathers death to be in a MINECRAFT CLAN BATTLE! THIS really shows your maturity level, really!
I love how all the flame is coming from the insidious members ... Nice maturity bros.. I'm soo happy I left the past... No offense but it's more like #InsidiWIMPS

MajesticSwag

Platinum
Reaction score
Your rank will be given to you ASAP. You never told me you were back ;)
Nonono im not back, keep me on break.

I just wanted to know if When I am back, (Which is in like a week and a half) if I will be given my rank back.

Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci