• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xBrezzy
MCSG Wins: 224
MCSG Games Played: 990
Time Zone: EST
Do you meet the requirements?: yes
Previous Clans: a lot
Why should we accept you?: Cause I am a decent pvper in my opinion, and I was in the original Instinct.
Why do you want to be in #Predation?:It seems like a cool experience, and SlainBot Is a good friend Of mine.
Accepted As Trial Member! Stay active and you should be promoted soon!!!

Reaction score
There are so many rivalries (Pun Intended) Keep strong, don't listen, respect what people say, and prove them wrong, don't listen to the bad people are saying. Keep going, I support you guys, good luck.
Thanks man! You really cheered me up <3

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
There are so many rivalries (Pun Intended) Keep strong, don't listen, respect what people say, and prove them wrong, don't listen to the bad people are saying. Keep going, I support you guys, good luck.
This is why i love corey <3. Nice pun.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys, If you are not gonna say anything we could use to improve please leave the thread. Thank you to everyone that support us. It really means a lot. Also We started a new clan to have a fresh start. We are just a group of friends that like to play together dont take it too far. Thank you and good night you all!

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys, If you are not gonna say anything we could use to improve please leave the thread. Thank you to everyone that support us. It really means a lot. Also We started a new clan to have a fresh start. We are just a group of friends that like to play together dont take it too far. Thank you and good night you all!
You preach it too

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Can you guys take xBrezzy off your roster? He's kind've in my clan

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xBrezzy
MCSG Wins: 224
MCSG Games Played: 990
Time Zone: EST
Do you meet the requirements?: yes
Previous Clans: a lot
Why should we accept you?: Cause I am a decent pvper in my opinion, and I was in the original Instinct.
Why do you want to be in #Predation?:It seems like a cool experience, and SlainBot Is a good friend Of mine.
wot? You could've told me you were leaving Brezzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci