• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not to flame, but isn't SlainBot iPenom_ who is perm banned? Why would some new guy just become owner? It doesn't make sense
First of all, iPen0m isn't perm banned. And Number two, that account was sold ages ago. Whats your issue kid?

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
First of all, iPen0m isn't perm banned. And Number two, that account was sold ages ago. Whats your issue kid?
iPen0m was his old account, but he sold it and someone bought it because it had a good ratio. ipen0m_ isn't banned. Unless the other dude just got it banned

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
It was really nice to be part of this clan but I am actually gonna take probably a long break, due to my internet conexion that just makes me mad all the time and that I ahve another things going on at the moment, I have been really unactive sorry about that. Put me in break Parwez. Thank you all. And my break idea is about a month and a half or so maybe more, maybe not, will see! Bye.

xLordPuppy

Spectator
Reaction score
It was really nice to be part of this clan but I am actually gonna take probably a long break, due to my internet conexion that just makes me mad all the time and that I ahve another things going on at the moment, I have been really unactive sorry about that. Put me in break Parwez. Thank you all. And my break idea is about a month and a half or so maybe more, maybe not, will see! Bye.
Baby don't go. I love you.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
You will be missed.

Reaction score
Don't take too much of a long break!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci