• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Blamph
Wins: 573
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Both, but I get spammed to death on TS, so I avoid it.
Do you have a Microphone?: Yup!
-
PVP Strengths: I don't have any strengths these days. But back in the early ages I was a heavy hitter with pretty much no strategy. That counts for something! Now I attempt turnaround bow shots and miss most of the time, but that's alright. We must eat what gains us strength.
-
PVP Weaknesses: I'm pretty prone to being followed around and chased due to a couple of unknown factors. People will just chase and chase and chase for whatever reason they see fit. Otherwise I never die. I simply melt, but I don't die.
-
Do you agree to the requirements of the clan?: No, I have some objections actually. I only want one rank: Supreme Leader. I must lead this clan and bring glory to the names of the future children of all of the members of this clan. I have chosen this clan and this clan only to lead. My leadership will bring Primeval further into the mainstream, and together we will dominate LIFE! Of course, this means we must go through relaxation and peace sessions before clan matches. This will give the clan an edge in defeating our tense opponents. I feel with my supreme knowledge of the analytical data of Minecraft, and my craftiness at running away from fights, I'm qualified to for this position.
Thanks! : )

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Both, but I get spammed to death on TS, so I avoid it.
-
PVP Strengths: I don't have any strengths these days. But back in the early ages I was a heavy hitter with pretty much no strategy. That counts for something! Now I attempt turnaround bow shots and miss most of the time, but that's alright. We must eat what gains us strength.
-
PVP Weaknesses: I'm pretty prone to being followed around and chased due to a couple of unknown factors. People will just chase and chase and chase for whatever reason they see fit. Otherwise I never die. I simply melt, but I don't die.
-
Do you agree to the requirements of the clan?: No, I have some objections actually. I only want one rank: Supreme Leader. I must lead this clan and bring glory to the names of the future children of all of the members of this clan. I have chosen this clan and this clan only to lead. My leadership will bring Primeval further into the mainstream, and together we will dominate LIFE! Of course, this means we must go through relaxation and peace sessions before clan matches. This will give the clan an edge in defeating our tense opponents. I feel with my supreme knowledge of the analytical data of Minecraft, and my craftiness at running away from fights, I'm qualified to for this position.
Declined- You're bad.

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
-
-
-
Look at this nub.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
-
-
-
Yourr sooo baddd.

Fearzon

Diamond
Reaction score
-
-
-
Gg

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
-
-
-
LEAD ME, Oh great and powerful Guru. I must learn your ways of meditation and find the inner zen of my heart. For I am....

Not Asian. Sadly.

Blame it being midnight for the randomness of my posts

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Blame it being midnight for the randomness of my posts
I understand, as I'm also in this state of mind. We will both be in this state of mind together, and from here on out we should meditate, friend.

M

MrKorrenian

-
-
-
o__________o

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I understand, as I'm also in this state of mind. We will both be in this state of mind together, and from here on out we should meditate, friend.
Through meditation we shall achieve the next state of transcendence. We shall elevate ourselves to a higher plane of consciousness and being. Together, we will become....ASIAN.

And then I'll finally be good at video games :)

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Through meditation we shall achieve the next state of transcendence. We shall elevate ourselves to a higher plane of consciousness and being. Together, we will become....ASIAN.

And then I'll finally be good at video games :)
Not Asian my friend, this is simply a stereotype. Through a certain and very precise state of mind, we gain the ability to melt the brains of our opponents. Sure, some players may be phenomenal at SG these days, but only a select few have the ability to elevate themselves to the highest plane of consciousness.

Dito1015

Survivor
Reaction score
-
-
-
WHy so many words its summer xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci