• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
Man... You've been cooking in that fryer toooo long mista fryer man... I'm leaving for San Diego Nd I need to know
First of all you need to stop double posting.

Second of all, stop all the flaming right now. We need to clean this thread up by following the rules and only talking about clan related things.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First of all you need to stop double posting.

Second of all, stop all the flaming right now. We need to clean this thread up by following the rules and only talking about clan related things.
Thank you AFK!

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: superslayer421/ lil_michael5
Wins: 194
Do you have Skype/Ts: Yes I do
Do you have a microphone: Yep
PvP strengths: Bows and f&s
PvP weaknesses: People that are better then me
Do you agree to the requirements of the clan: Why I do

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: superslayer421/ lil_michael5
Wins: 194
Do you have Skype/Ts: Yes I do
Do you have a microphone: Yep
PvP strengths: Bows and f&s
PvP weaknesses: People that are better then me
Do you agree to the requirements of the clan: Why I do

I apologize, but you have been denied for: Not reaching the required amount of wins.
If you would like a better chance of getting in, hop on our teamspeak and team with the members and leaders.

Dito1015

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to say that i am never going to leave PRIMEVAL <3 #COLORSAREBEAST

TheRevelation11

Spectator
Reaction score
220+ Wins [Exceptions Can Be Made]
- Interview Process Required- Will do, although it can only be on a weekend, as i have strict parents when it comes to school.:eek:
- Can not be associated with any other clan- First clan ever spoken to:confused:
- Working Microphone-Yes but i do not have it at the moment, left it at friends house, will be updated:rolleyes:
- Skype / TeamSpeak- Skype is TheRevelation11
- Maturity- Yes, with the occasional frustration:mad:
- Respect- I Respect all players and if i receive hackusations i ignore them.:p
- Devotion- "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was":cool:
- Teamwork- Will team with anyone good or not so good.:D
- Attitude- Like previously stated, the occasional frustration on stupid mistakes of mine.;)

TheRevelation11

Spectator
Reaction score
220+ Wins [Exceptions Can Be Made]- Oops almost forgot, my apologies, i have 315 wins at the moment and to be completely honest i used to hack, but those childish ways are long gone and i strive to be the best legitimate pvp-er I can be.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
220+ Wins [Exceptions Can Be Made]
- Interview Process Required- Will do, although it can only be on a weekend, as i have strict parents when it comes to school.:eek:
- Can not be associated with any other clan- First clan ever spoken to:confused:
- Working Microphone-Yes but i do not have it at the moment, left it at friends house, will be updated:rolleyes:
- Skype / TeamSpeak- Skype is TheRevelation11
- Maturity- Yes, with the occasional frustration:mad:
- Respect- I Respect all players and if i receive hackusations i ignore them.:p
- Devotion- "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was":cool:
- Teamwork- Will team with anyone good or not so good.:D
- Attitude- Like previously stated, the occasional frustration on stupid mistakes of mine.;)

Please copy the proper application formar and reapply.

TheRevelation11

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheRevelation11, made the name when i was 11, the number stuck to me.:)
Wins:315
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Skype, TheRevelation11 and i might consider teamspeak if needed.
Do you have a Microphone?: Yes but not at the moment, mistakenly left at friends house
PVP Strengths: Flat out regular pvp with some occasional block hitting and fishing rod, i am O.K. with f n s
PVP Weaknesses: Block hitting, fast clickers/trigger fingers, and constant bow turn-arounds
Do you agree to the requirements of the clan?: Sure, and my apologies for not filling out the correct application.:oops:

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheRevelation11, made the name when i was 11, the number stuck to me.:)
Wins:315
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Skype, TheRevelation11 and i might consider teamspeak if needed.
Do you have a Microphone?: Yes but not at the moment, mistakenly left at friends house
PVP Strengths: Flat out regular pvp with some occasional block hitting and fishing rod, i am O.K. with f n s
PVP Weaknesses: Block hitting, fast clickers/trigger fingers, and constant bow turn-arounds
Do you agree to the requirements of the clan?: Sure, and my apologies for not filling out the correct application.:oops:
Long time no see. Me and canadian_waffles used to nolife mcsg with this guy. Lel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci