• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm leaving. Once again you've invited back the people that led me to hate loving this clan. You give me no chances, no hope, not even any fun for me. Everyone that was nice to me, is disrespectful, no one even cares what the hell I say around here, which makes enough sense, so thanks for inviting back Swag, accepting Yoyo, and keeping Dito around. I hope it was worth it.
If your going to leave because I said 'spec maco he's not playing because he's not on TS', congrats on leaving. You refused to play in the scrim without our clan using skype, when we've told you half of us get 15 fps when using skype. Were not all gifted with amazing computers like YOU.We all disagreed to use skype in TS, you can ask around. So now go ahead and be an attention lover, because for once I'm glad your leaving for a stupid reason that was mainly your fault. Goodbye.

CrayZae_Apple

Career
Reaction score
If your going to leave because I said 'spec maco he's not playing because he's not on TS', congrats on leaving. You refused to play in the scrim without our clan using skype, when we've told you half of us get 15 fps when using skype. Were not all gifted with amazing computers like YOU.We all disagreed to use skype in TS, you can ask around. So now go ahead and be an attention lover, because for once I'm glad your leaving for a stupid reason that was mainly your fault. Goodbye.
ooo flamin`

Dito1015

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm leaving. Once again you've invited back the people that led me to hate loving this clan. You give me no chances, no hope, not even any fun for me. Everyone that was nice to me, is disrespectful, no one even cares what the hell I say around here, which makes enough sense, so thanks for accepting Yoyo, and keeping Dito around. I hope it was worth it.
Wow man u are the biggest jerk , in am glad that u left

barcalona_999

Survivor
Reaction score
It also shows your in loyal when you go and apply for another clan. Wait a few days maybe instead of bugging people about it.
We are leaving for San Diego and I need to know before we get there...and calm ur tits swag man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci