• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Previous Perm Bans Upheld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneak_Attack1

Spectator
Reaction score
Then stop acting like one, I'm not sure what you mean by everyone taking it seriously, because so far no one does. I've played for a long time and I've seen NO ONE taking it seriously. Also, Spammers Hackers etc. Are a huge problem everywhere and they can't really be stopped. MCSG is trying to be a friendly environment aswell, so cussing and being rude etc. isn't allowed. Also, the "life" your talking about is completely possible to have aswell as with playing MCSG regularly.
If they weren't taking it seriously they wouldn't argew about Bajan's ban whoever the bunnies he is and you wouldn't be trying to diss on me if you weren't taking it seriously.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was permabanned for a while but that got overturned AGES ago, around October last year. Have I been banned again? D: I can't check because I can't access minecraft for a while because of my exams D:
EDIT: actually, scratch that. I should have posted a ba dispute to check :p sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci