• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Previous Perm Bans Upheld

Status
Not open for further replies.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So, if anyone who was perm banned before you new update got unbanned, you're not banned again. I personally spent about 6 hours on Friday afternoon and about 2 hours Saturday morning working through a list of all the old perm bans from the old ban panel and I went through over 500 perm bans which were spread out throughout 5600+ bans.

Now, there was an issue with the list and it didn't tell me who had been unbanned from their perm ban so if you've been banned again when you were unbanned before, please do NOT rage at Sr.Staff, do NOT harass any staff, do NOT make rage threads on the forums demanding to know why you've been rebanned.

Do the logical thing, also the smart thing, and POST A BAN DISPUTE.
You can do that here
Remember to use the template otherwise we'll just tell you to use the template.

Reporting me in the Report abuse, spamming my wall and spamming my inbox, believe it or not, IS NOT THE WAY TO GET YOURSELF UNBANNED.

It's damn right rude, annoying and itsNOT NEEDED.
This is the end of my rant and I hope you'll actually listen for once. Anyone who does send me a PM or writes stuff on my wall on the forums, I will just leave the conversations and delete your posts, there is a ban dispute section for a reason, spamming my stuff will NOT help you.

Thank you for reading this,
~GibboAssassin.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Thankyou! A person I know was banned then he was like 'cool, I'm not banned' *goes and plays* *Mod notices that he was originally perm banned and re bans him*

His response: Mcsg is stuupid and f***ed, da mods are d***heads, they dont no how to do ther job.

I highly disagree with this persons statement above.

Aman4o2

Experienced
Reaction score
I once knew a guy who got permabanned, and is now permabanned again, and this was his EXACT response (which is kind of embarassing) (He was a donor too).

His response: Mai momm spend alod ov monee an mai domor & u jst goe head & bann mi lik dat? I ws prabubly unband cuss I dids somding god. Naw I got band? MCCG is 1 ov da popiest savrers ov mai live.

Now just look at that response above ^ I don't think he got ONE word spelled correctly. I knew this guy because he was good at PvP, then I noticed that he was hacking. I'm guessing he's a 5 year old since he didn't spell one word correctly, and he needed his mommy to buy his donor for him, and not using his own money (some cool people do that, but meh). The response looks fake, but trust me, it's real. If only I took a screenshot :p

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I once knew a guy who got permabanned, and is now permabanned again, and this was his EXACT response (which is kind of embarassing) (He was a donor too).

His response: Mai momm spend alod ov monee an mai domor & u jst goe head & bann mi lik dat? I ws prabubly unband cuss I dids somding god. Naw I got band? MCCG is 1 ov da popiest savrers ov mai live.

Now just look at that response above ^ I don't think he got ONE word spelled correctly. I knew this guy because he was good at PvP, then I noticed that he was hacking. I'm guessing he's a 5 year old since he didn't spell one word correctly, and he needed his mommy to buy his donor for him, and not using his own money (some cool people do that, but meh). The response looks fake, but trust me, it's real. If only I took a screenshot :p
He got 7 words correctly actually :) He'll get a C- for effort c:

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
I feel like killing myself... Now I have to sit beside my brother and watch him play MCSG while I can only post/read on the forums...

Demonds11

Survivor
Reaction score
My 11 year old brother asked to play so I threw him in snow. Lightly though, it would be mean If I did it hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci