• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Previous Perm Bans Upheld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
So happy this happened. I already feel a decline in hackers since they've all been unbanned.

Sneak_Attack1

Spectator
Reaction score
So, if anyone who was perm banned before you new update got unbanned, you're not banned again. I personally spent about 6 hours on Friday afternoon and about 2 hours Saturday morning working through a list of all the old perm bans from the old ban panel and I went through over 500 perm bans which were spread out throughout 5600+ bans.

Now, there was an issue with the list and it didn't tell me who had been unbanned from their perm ban so if you've been banned again when you were unbanned before, please do NOT rage at Sr.Staff, do NOT harass any staff, do NOT make rage threads on the forums demanding to know why you've been rebanned.

Do the logical thing, also the smart thing, and POST A BAN DISPUTE.
You can do that here
Remember to use the template otherwise we'll just tell you to use the template.

Reporting me in the Report abuse, spamming my wall and spamming my inbox, believe it or not, IS NOT THE WAY TO GET YOURSELF UNBANNED.

It's damn right rude, annoying and itsNOT NEEDED.
This is the end of my rant and I hope you'll actually listen for once. Anyone who does send me a PM or writes stuff on my wall on the forums, I will just leave the conversations and delete your posts, there is a ban dispute section for a reason, spamming my stuff will NOT help you.

Thank you for reading this,
~GibboAssassin.
First off all guys Optifine gives an unfair adventage too, I think everyone understands that and second of all it is Minecraft Survival Games back in the days when CaptainSparklez, Antvenom and those guys who introduced Hunger Games to the world and who were one of the first guys to play it, record it and publish it on youtube, it was so fun, everyone having so much fun it felt like the funnest thing in the world. But now it has all just turned into some serious life deciding actual game, it doesn't make fun anymore everyone takes it so serious, hackers spammers caps-users maked the game less fun but since you guys started taking the game so seriously, the players can't enjoy it anymore. I'm telling you crawl out of your hole, get some fresh air and sunshine, stop trying to get into a server like a freak and everytime it says full you land an 'f' word, meet firends, get a girlfriend/boyfriend study for school tests get a life a good job an a family and im not just making this up i went through it already, its why i stopped playing mcsg, i have the life i always wanted now. -Sneak_Attack1 <3

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
First off all guys Optifine gives an unfair adventage too, I think everyone understands that and second of all it is Minecraft Survival Games back in the days when CaptainSparklez, Antvenom and those guys who introduced Hunger Games to the world and who were one of the first guys to play it, record it and publish it on youtube, it was so fun, everyone having so much fun it felt like the funnest thing in the world. But now it has all just turned into some serious life deciding actual game, it doesn't make fun anymore everyone takes it so serious, hackers spammers caps-users maked the game less fun but since you guys started taking the game so seriously, the players can't enjoy it anymore. I'm telling you crawl out of your hole, get some fresh air and sunshine, stop trying to get into a server like a freak and everytime it says full you land an 'f' word, meet firends, get a girlfriend/boyfriend study for school tests get a life a good job an a family and im not just making this up i went through it already, its why i stopped playing mcsg, i have the life i always wanted now. -Sneak_Attack1 <3
Are you a troll?

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
No I'm not..I just want that people don't end up homeless and die alone. Seriously.
Then stop acting like one, I'm not sure what you mean by everyone taking it seriously, because so far no one does. I've played for a long time and I've seen NO ONE taking it seriously. Also, Spammers Hackers etc. Are a huge problem everywhere and they can't really be stopped. MCSG is trying to be a friendly environment aswell, so cussing and being rude etc. isn't allowed. Also, the "life" your talking about is completely possible to have aswell as with playing MCSG regularly.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Then stop acting like one, I'm not sure what you mean by everyone taking it seriously, because so far no one does. I've played for a long time and I've seen NO ONE taking it seriously. Also, Spammers Hackers etc. Are a huge problem everywhere and they can't really be stopped. MCSG is trying to be a friendly environment aswell, so cussing and being rude etc. isn't allowed. Also, the "life" your talking about is completely possible to have aswell as with playing MCSG regularly.
Nobody should be taking a game seriously anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci