• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Post Minecon news and the future of MCSG

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
Can I request the lobby time to be cut in half in this big update? Great to see you're back Chad.

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
Although the lobby time may seem long, it is used by many people for various things. You may not do this but others are probably running throughout their house doing something for someone or themselves. I also feel 5 minute waiting time is a great way to relax and not be paranoid multiple times each day with 2 and a half minute break intervals. Frankly I sometimes use this time to get water, go on Skype or TeamSpeak. :D

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Grace period wouldn't be fun, but at least there won't be any noob punchers.

timbersarmy14

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't want a grace period and if there are 48 server make them be like us31... do not get rid of any tier 2 chests add some! I love sg4 because even without corn at the refill you can still win the games.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
  • More advance stat tracking (best of today, best of this week, best of this month, best overall)
  • Network donations, no more EU AU and US only donations. You donate once, you get it for all servers.
  • Better map tracking and community picked maps. (Remove the less popular ones with tracking)
  • MCSG Pro (This idea will be announced sometime in the beginning next year as it's a surprise)
  • Stability, Stability, Stability!
  • Bring back the 48 lobbies, add grace period for longer games.
My opinions:

More advance stat tracking (best of today, best of this week, best of this month, best overall).

Pros:
Easier to tell who's the best.
Easier to get to the top.

Cons:
None really IMHO.

I don't like the idea that much tbh, but I wouldn't love/hate it if it were implemented.

Network donations, no more EU AU and US only donations. You donate once, you get it for all servers.

Pros:
Everything

Cons:
Nothing

Better map tracking and community picked maps. (Remove the less popular ones with tracking)

Pros:
Will remove less popular maps
Takes up less space

Cons:
Some people will be sad because their favourite underplayed map will be removed
If it kept going it'd be to the point where it's Breeze and SG4 every lobby.

Maybe make a community vote to remove less popular maps? MCSG Pro (This idea will be announced sometime in the beginning next year as it's a surprise)

No input seeing as there's no details.

Stability, Stability, Stability!

Pros:
Everything

Cons:
Nothing

I love you, I love you, I love you!

Bring back the 48 lobbies, add grace period for longer games.

Pros:
Easier to get more people in
People won't die at the start

Cons:
Grace Period (imo)

I joined these servers because they were different from the majority of Grace Period ones. I like the fact I can pick up a sword and murder whoever's in my path. I probably wouldn't join 48 player servers if Grace Period was implemented.

So overall, ideas I like are.

Network donations, no more EU AU and US only donations. You donate once, you get it for all servers.

MCSG Pro (This idea will be announced sometime in the beginning next year as it's a surprise) (Maybe)

Stability, Stability, Stability!

In my honest opinion we should work on fixing the bugs we have now, and increase stability. I've seen people rage, quit, hate over the hit glitch and it brings the servers down.

Hope my input gives some help. :D

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Grace Period: Makes getting a stone sword in the middle at start a complete waste of time.
I think they should REMOVE spawn swords, because it is so unfair when a noob is really lucky and get it, just to start chasing high-pointed players...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci