• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Post Minecon news and the future of MCSG

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The reason why grace periods are in other hunger games servers (with another plugin) is because in almost every chest in the cornucopia, you always get swords (it oftenly happens but sometimes 1-2 chests doesn't have 'em) In MCSG, the chests are properly organised, in dem other servers, terrible. So, if you add grace periods to the server, it slows down the game, even though 5 seconds, the game will get slower by 2+ minutes. So, I'd say, the day of adding grace periods, will be the day of pros crying (since if they get a sword, they can't go on a killing spree, every one does that)
The pros be crying? It will be the other people that will crying because they will have littler chanse of winning. I really don't like the grace period, but not because I wanna go on killing spree with a stone sword. Alot of pros do their chest route when they get a stone sword.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Pros will be crying BECAUSE they have to wait for the grace period to end then to go on a killing spree, and they always go on a killing spree -.-
Quite the opposite - too many times before have I got so side tracked killing people that I either die to another guy who got a stone sword at corn, or I will miss too many chests I could have got from my route, etc...honestly, when I get a stone sword at corn, I never really attack people with it anymore, it's just nice to have a defense as soon as possible as well as keep it out of the hands of someone who wants my points.

zainos

Spectator
Reaction score
nooo please do not put grace period, Blood bath its awesome, and thats for fire games not survival games :D

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
nooo please do not put grace period, Blood bath its awesome, and thats for fire games not survival games :D
I agree. I don't like grace periods because if you get a stone sword you can't kill people at corn. But the good thing is if a guy has the stone sword you are lucky.
There are pros and cons about grace period.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree. I don't like grace periods because if you get a stone sword you can't kill people at corn. But the good thing is if a guy has the stone sword you are lucky.
There are pros and cons about grace period.
I believe Chad has reconsidered having a grace period after tremendous community input on the idea.

Steviker

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm hearing a rumor that all wins will be resetting is this true?

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Then we all have to restart xD Not sure, there used to be a restart though.
It was when it went out of beta I think. But if every win gets reseted I can get a much higher win-loss ratio.
Once I was really a noob. And then I lost alot of times.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
It was when it went out of beta I think. But if every win gets reseted I can get a much higher win-loss ratio.
Once I was really a noob. And then I lost alot of times.
A lot of win/lose ratios would dramatically change if the leaderboards ever reset...all the pros would have insane win/lose ratios. :p

In fact, monthly leaderboards will already do a great job of keeping win/lose ratios more up to date, and keep those who are just sitting on their points from having lots of games played and a good win/lose ratio themselves.

Edit: On my mobile device right now - the "post reply" button was on a very stupid spot do so I accidentally clicked it before I was done making my post. Finished now. >.>

polski zolniez

Tribute
Reaction score
No we don't like if we agree.
And you know why that arena was removed, as it looks right now it's not comming back
you can't be telling me you like the new deathmatch? people can run around forever and make the game a draw and that bullcrap. the old arena always made a winner and thats how it should be.

Reaction score
I dont agree if there planning on resetting the leaderboards, they should just implement a Monthly Leaderboard Along with the other one.

I worked hard to get 60 wins and I do win(NOT saying I just play alot and win 3 out of 30 games, its actually the oppostie) fairly often, its just it would take awhile to get back to 60, because I'm not allowed to play THAT much, and im sure there are others who think the same as me.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I dont agree if there planning on resetting the leaderboards, they should just implement a Monthly Leaderboard Along with the other one.

I worked hard to get 60 wins and I do win(NOT saying I just play alot and win 3 out of 30 games, its actually the oppostie) fairly often, its just it would take awhile to get back to 60, because I'm not allowed to play THAT much, and im sure there are others who think the same as me.
You have the same thoughts as me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci