• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Poll: If MCSG put more servers globally?

Vote for the location would like MCSG to add servers in:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

meganlovesmusic

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys, let me tell you. Australia DEFINITELY needs more servers, the current ones are not enough for all the players that want good game play.
What if you can't afford donor ship or aren't allowed it? I don't have donor at the moment, and I basically can't get any gameplay. If I get onto an AU server, I will almost instantly get kicked off by a donor. Yes, you pay REAL money for donor, and of course you do get privileges. But more servers would benefit us so much.
It's kind of unfair how US has so many more servers than Australia. I understand that America has way more people playing, but, think about Australia!
Onto the next topic! Should Australia servers be HOSTED in Australia? YES YES YES! Not trying to be racist or whatever, but they ARE Australian servers not Asian ones, so wouldn't it be perfectly logical to have them actually hosted in Australia? Australian survival games players expect to get good MS ping, but since they are hosted in Asia, we don't.
In the worst cases, AUSTRALIANS are getting 2000 MS!! In my opinion, that is absolutely ridiculous.
Would we experience less lag if it was hosted in Australia? Yes. Would everyone be happy? Almost definitely.
If you are an Asian MCSG player and are wondering, "What about us? We will lose our good connection!" Just think of it like this - you guys have had the opportunity for great MS ping. Give us a turn. If its that big of an issue, make Asian servers.
Trust me, all of this will be worthwhile.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In case you guys didn't realize...
AUSTRALIA DOESN'T HAVE ANY SERVERS! They are based in Singapore. We Australians need These servers! Actual servers to play on that don't have extreme lag would be a dream come true to some of us! 40 US servers is enough for now. That is almost 1000 slots! Us Australians don't even have 300.. And they aren't even Australian slots..

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
EU and US are bigger places then AU, so of course they'll get more votes.

AU servers hosted in AU would be amazing, personally I think an ideal amount of servers would be:

50 US
50 EU
20 AU
20 CA

This would be a perfect amount of servers, we wouldn't need to get more/less until next year probably. :p

Also, new rule. Space and North Pole = AU ;DDD

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, AU servers really need to be hosted in Australia and not Singapore; they're called Australian servers so it seems logical. The lag on Au servers for Australian players is also insane. Au servers should be hosted in Australia and if MCSG's Asian community complain about that, Asian servers should be made. I get less ping on US servers and I live in Melbourne, Victoria. That's kind of depressing.....

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree with Gustav, my trusty Mexican friend.

I get 700 MS to AU, and 500 to US. This has got to mean something right? Yes, it does. AU has a huge disadvantage. We've suffered with no servers, then with AU servers which weren't even in AU but were still really cool. And now, if MCSG can give us ACTUAL AU servers, well I'll eat my hat. And post a picture of me on show yourself. If I ever become satisfied with my iPods camera...

Back to the point, AU servers should be hosted in SA. Because SA is awesome..

I don't live there or anything... plsno stalkers

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Honestly, AU servers really need to be hosted in Australia and not Singapore; they're called Australian servers so it seems logical. The lag on Au servers for Australian players is also insane. Au servers should be hosted in Australia and if MCSG's Asian community complain about that, Asian servers should be made. I get less ping on US servers and I live in Melbourne, Victoria. That's kind of depressing.....
"AU" servers were actually 'sposed to be Australiasia, but yeah they really needs to be Australian servers. The most practical host would be in Melbourne (atleast for me), but I see that there are a lot of Sydney servers so I guess they're more practical money and resource wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci