• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Poll: If MCSG put more servers globally?

Vote for the location would like MCSG to add servers in:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Definetly space, anyone playing mcsg and signs up for that mars-expidition thing in 5 years will want to play!(I acctualy came up with a valid point for space servers o_O)

Also North pole and Antartica, penguins and elfs like mcsg too yah know, don't leave them to just using the AU servers!

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Sooooo.... we're going to add servers to the most random places in and out of this world? (This includes USA)

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
If you find a way to make the kids to stop spamming the forums with donor complaints that would be awesome. I think AU needs servers actually hosted in AU and the old AU will turn to Asia. But really I wish the forums were clear and beautified like they were a few months ago :(.

Bagongo

Tribute
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ I beg of you make servers in central america I have lots 'o' friends here that would love not to have lag spikes. I beg of you take this sugestion in consideration. I would be really thanksfull if you make ca(central america) server thanks for your time.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ I beg of you make servers in central america I have lots 'o' friends here that would love not to have lag spikes. I beg of you take this sugestion in consideration. I would be really thanksfull if you make ca(central america) server thanks for your time.
US is in California. That is just as close to Central America as it is to eastern US people. Just play on US.

Bagongo

Tribute
Reaction score
Even do it is as close as eastern US people we don't have an iternet connection like you guys wich make it very hard not to lag.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Canada...I really like the people on CA, (not as many hackers) but there's only 8 servers :I

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Space. MCSG needs to have a community of aliens.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Space. MCSG needs to have a community of aliens.
No. Do you realize how long it would take to communicate to the aliens that they can't make "djcnudnuxudncumwundumurnvyfnv-translation:DONAOR IZ TOAOAO MUOUCH!!!TOOMANY DONAORS!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci