• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Poll: If MCSG put more servers globally?

Vote for the location would like MCSG to add servers in:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Id love to know who are the other 8 amazing human beings that voted South America :p
I doubt Ill ever get servers close to me though... If they ever added south american servers they would probably be on Mexico.... people seem to confuse the term SOUTH America with LATIN America :(

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Id love to know who are the other 8 amazing human beings that voted South America :p
I doubt Ill ever get servers close to me though... If they ever added south american servers they would probably be on Mexico.... people seem to confuse the term SOUTH America with LATIN America :(
I voted for South America ;)

KfIsh

Spectator
Reaction score
While more US servers would be a very wonderful thing, they aren't needed. Whereas with the massive lag the AU players have that would make much more sense. And for a second location I would say South America. Or Antartica. Tux doesn't just race a car.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd love to play MCSG in Space! But really I'd love some east coast us servers. US now is west america and the next closest (possibly closer are the canadian servers which are east canada). Its just a thought, nothing big i wouldnt even ask for more than 10 servers in east us but itd be awesome to have somewhere close to connect to because my internet drops me every 3 games.

Jicky

Spectator
Reaction score
Have the north pole server just have maps like solar frost and sg5
Space server just for donators
Antarctica servers for the you tubers
But seriously, give donators their own server as to stop frustration of people who constantly get kicked. Whats worse is when the donators leave during pre-game leaving open slots that can no longer be filled after getting somebody kicked so they could get on.

Agnoc

Spectator
Reaction score
The US servers and EU servers do have the most servers, AU does need more, but the US servers are based in Arizona, and some of the people on the East Coast get a little more lag, it would be epic if there was somewhat better connection over here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci