• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please stop the stat reset. (Awareness)

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Why can't people read the thread... I am trying to make the point about people who bought stat resets getting ripped off...
I read the thread three times. I always read a post at least twice before I reply to it. I can see you are trying to make a point about stat resets, but the only thing you stated was this:
However, he failed to point out that MCG has been selling stat resets to people for a few months now. That would be a pretty lame move to give a free reset to everyone after they just purchased one a month ago.
You also made some good points about how MCG should compromise by getting monthly leaderboards and stuff like that.

My post served only to analyze why certain people have certain viewpoints, and how things would probably turn out considering how things have gone in the past. I didn't see any new points, so it probably didn't deserve a new thread. Even if you did have fantastic new points to bring up, they should have been posted in the main thread.

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
I actually was thinking about the whole reset and stat reset thing earlier. People should be given back the amount of stat resets they bought to be used whenever.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Why can't people read the thread... I am trying to make the point about people who bought stat resets getting ripped off...
You have said this to two people now. I suggest you stop lashing out at people who write from different points of view from yours and instead listen to what they have to say. Besides, your original post really isn't that clear about people getting ripped off from stat resets (you only dedicate two sentences to it). Frankly, I would have guessed your post was about stopping a leaderboard reset instead of pointing out that people who brought stat resets being ripped off like you claim it is. And fyi, attacking people in bold print doesn't make your opinion sound better.

As for my thoughts about what you say in this thread, I am totally in favor of a leaderboard reset. I'll admit that it would be unfair to people that had bought stat resets. However, I think a leaderboard reset would be good for the whole of mcgamer as it would bring back the exciting race people had for the number one spot.

Just a side note, is this really you arsenal? I've never seen you really lash out at people like this before/use bold letters in an immature way.

Reaction score
You have said this to two people now. I suggest you stop lashing out at people who write from different points of view from yours and instead listen to what they have to say. Besides, your original post really isn't that clear about people getting ripped off from stat resets (you only dedicate two sentences to it). Frankly, I would have guessed your post was about stopping a leaderboard reset instead of pointing out that people who brought stat resets being ripped off like you claim it is. And fyi, attacking people in bold print doesn't make your opinion sound better.

As for my thoughts about what you say in this thread, I am totally in favor of a leaderboard reset. I'll admit that it would be unfair to people that had bought stat resets. However, I think a leaderboard reset would be good for the whole of mcgamer as it would bring back the exciting race people had for the number one spot.

Just a side note, is this really you arsenal? I've never seen you really lash out at people like this before/use bold letters in an immature way.
It's quite rude to him when he makes a great point, and then people don't read it and then comment based off the title.

J

Joel/MadDawg

It's quite rude to him when he makes a great point, and then people don't read it and then comment based off the title.
But he doesn't know that people didn't read the entire post... From the way I interpreted his original post and the responses he got, everyone that has responded read his entire post.

Reaction score
There are two things I hate about this community. It's overall attitude, and the fact that it dislikes change. Any type of it. When V2 came out, everyone disliked it (yes. Even me, but that's not my point) but it turned out for the better.

I am personally in favor of this. Not only will it add a new twist to the game, it will make mcsg be able to take off in different directions. Yes. I know you said it would be unfair to those who bought a stat reset, but what about mods? They got free stat resets, and did the players get mad about this? No. Not at all. *Please note that I have nothing against staff. I think it's fair that they get it free due to the help they have done.*

Why should this be added/why I want it to happen.

Not only will this add a unique twist, it will make players try even more, which can attract new players. Also, the game will no longer be boring/it will be more interesting, and possibly bring back those old-time-players. And you have to admit, most of the players now never played in V1 or are new.

On the topic of buying stat resets.

People who bought it should be happy. They could finally feel lie they helped the server in a different way than anyone else. They are the ones who actually "donated". (To give with no return.)

Other peoples opinion.

Yes. I know. My ratio sucks. I'm not voting "yes" just because of that. I know people spent a lot of time getting high on the leaderboards. This will just motivate them further to try and get even higher on the leaderboards. Now, my question is, if you don't want this, why? And if you want it, what are you looking forward to? This is MCSG's time to move forward. Change is good. Get used to it.

This is MCSG's time to move forward. Change is good. Get used to it.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly could careless if it got reset or not.
Is change for the better or the worse? Well change is bound to happen sometime. It's when it happens that we will be able to find what good and bad it's done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci