• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First of all, thank you, really appreciated :33

How a clan becomes blacklisted? I'm not sure, I think it was because of some of the actions were taken against the clan (bans) and stuff. It's mainly staff-related :p
I really do appriciate all the help, I've subbed you're YouTube channel lol, that voice, Irish Scottish ? lol

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
I really do appriciate all the help, I've subbed you're YouTube channel lol, that voice, Irish Scottish ? lol
idk xD My English gets affected by all kinds of English :p Australian, English, Scottish, American, and more :p I've always tried to stick with British English xD

feelzzHD|Nikola

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN : feelzzHD
Wins : 1164
Why do you think you should join PhoenixEU? : Okay. First the clan is pretty good and it has very skilled players. Second there are some members that i know, and i think it would be really great to meet other ones. And Third i want to have fun in a clan so i applyed for this one, because i think this one is perfect for me and anyone else.

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
IGN : feelzzHD
Wins : 1164
Why do you think you should join PhoenixEU? : Okay. First the clan is pretty good and it has very skilled players. Second there are some members that i know, and i think it would be really great to meet other ones. And Third i want to have fun in a clan so i applyed for this one, because i think this one is perfect for me and anyone else.
Accepted as Legend! Welcome to Phoenix!

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: DerpyDash11
Wins: Enough.
Why do you think you should join Phoenix?: I always have loved every member of Phoenix, but leave whenever I join, for my own retarded-ness, I always leave. I've been in Phoenix twice now, and I've left it after a short time. I want a last chance to make it a long time. I want to belong in a place where people like me......... Phoenix hate me, but whatever <3 I'll try to be nis k?

(╹◡╹)凸

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci