• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: MR_eMBoY
Wins: over 1400 with all 3 acc. : CaptainBullDog acc. MR_eMBoY acc. and my alt acc. : RezWeiB
Why do you think you should join Phoenix?: Because i played 1 game today and i see this clan in this lobby...In this clan is a LOT of pros and awesome pvp-ers.And i see this is one of the best clans on the MCSG. I was in #TeamSypher and it was very gooood
clan because Quadrum_ (good leader ) and a lot of good pvp-ers and same with this clan !
You are currently PENDING. Please be patient and you will get an answer.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
people talk about this blacklisting and how a clan becomes blacklisted, what exactly does that mean? sorry for being nub

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If a clan gets blacklisted, mods can't be in that clan
who decides what clans get blacklisted

edit: how does the clan get blacklisted in the first place

double edit: why can't mods join? what happens if they join when it's blacklisted

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
you were a great mod btw much luv!

but how does a clan like become blacklisted, like for what purposes would they get the list for ? sorry again for being nub
First of all, thank you, really appreciated :33

How a clan becomes blacklisted? I'm not sure, I think it was because of some of the actions were taken against the clan (bans) and stuff. It's mainly staff-related :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci