• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

toklasse

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Toklasse
Wins: 654
Why do you think you should join Phoenix?: Phoenix looks like a super clan with many good players i know and heard of. I want to help Phoenix as much as i can and get it even better than it already is. I have alot of experience with MCSG since I have played it over a year, I know maps secret places and traps. I also play really good as a team player, maybe even better than alone. I thing I will fit perfect in this clan. Try me out and say what you think.

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Toklasse
Wins: 654
Why do you think you should join Phoenix?: Phoenix looks like a super clan with many good players i know and heard of. I want to help Phoenix as much as i can and get it even better than it already is. I have alot of experience with MCSG since I have played it over a year, I know maps secret places and traps. I also play really good as a team player, maybe even better than alone. I thing I will fit perfect in this clan. Try me out and say what you think.
Accepted: Rank - member

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: SirGojiri + About 4 other accounts.
Wins: Like... millions... xDxddXxd!!11!!1 180 ;-;
Why do you think you should join Phoenix?: Because i like the people and i used to play with you guys and miss it. Would be nice if i could get accepted and join back to the best clan :3
I know this may sound irrelevant - but - SirGojiri hacks, as he posted this picture on Twitter, and then later removed it.

Just a point c:

http://i.imgur.com/v58I2Z0.jpg

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
That could be anybody's Minecraft client >_>
He posted it on Twitter saying "Hey Athenaa_." Look it's not evidence to get him banned or something, I'm just saying that he's using hacks and you might not want that in your clan.

Reaction score
He posted it on Twitter saying "Hey Athenaa_." Look it's not evidence to get him banned or something, I'm just saying that he's using hacks and you might not want that in your clan.
as far as we have seen he does not hack and until you can show us the actual tweet we are going to have to think you are lying since this is a poor amount of evidence...

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
SirGojiri (the one who's in Phoenix) is an alt, though. I can assure you he's not hacking :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci