• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Due to sufficient warnings after these comments, the Thread has been locked to prevent any further abuse or discussion.
I would recommend to taking this discussion onto somewhere private so the issue can be resolved.
If any issues, please contact me or a member of Sr Staff on TeamSpeak.

Thread Locked.

===============================================

Status Changed: Thread is re-opened, and any kind of harassment or abuse will be taken into account. Please keep private issues in areas where the Public cannot see any discussions.
Thread Re - Opened.
Is it fair to lock a clan thread..? Kind of seems stupid to me, wouldn't it be a better idea to single out the individuals who are actually flaming instead of taking down the clans thread?

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is it fair to lock a clan thread..? Kind of seems stupid to me, wouldn't it be a better idea to single out the individuals who are actually flaming instead of taking down the clans thread?
I also find it misguided and moronic to lock a thread to re open it in less than 1 hour...

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
How about we all talk about something different now? :)

TheHabitat

Survivor
Reaction score
Is there any particular reason why you don't put Clan Tournaments on your thread?

SimonGidley

Survivor
Reaction score
Not trying to cause flame just want to ask a simple question here, but are u going to DQ yourself for cheating in every clan war?

Reaction score
Not trying to cause flame just want to ask a simple question here, but are u going to DQ yourself for cheating in every clan war?
Obviously not, They may not of Cheated in every clan war. I think its good enough that they explained it to everyone and owned up to doing it so, Just leave it. They won't do it again. ^_^

SimonGidley

Survivor
Reaction score
Obviously not, They may not of Cheated in every clan war. I think its good enough that they explained it to everyone and owned up to doing it so, Just leave it. They won't do it again. ^_^
Well, by the sounds of things, if they cheated against you, they would of cheated against everyone...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci