• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Sally Dobson
How old are you?: 14
What’s your ingame name?: Ninjasally11
In which country do you live?: England
Skype/TS name?: Pm, I'd rather not give it out in public, but Exploding has it. x3
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: None.
How many wins do you have? (At least 600): 725.
How many games have you played?: 3,407
What are your PvP Strengths?: I can swing a sword.. I can shoot sometimes, and occasionally flint and steel. Trying to get better at fishing rods. I'm alright at team work too.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Large teams, hackers, good players, good players teaming.
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I'd say I can work both ways in a team, both as a leader, and a member. I can follow the orders of a leader, or I can act as a leader. Although I prefer simply to be a follower, I usually play with teams though, so I have a bit of experience.
Why do you want to join Phoenix EU?: Cause Exploding Wrath is here. Also, I'd like an active clan, and it seems this one is more active.
Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?: I can try and help in clan wars, plus, I'll try to always keep a positive attitude and be up-beat, even when the clan is suffering a loss.
Which clans have you previously been in? #Exotic, and #TeamSeka
How active will you be?: As active as I can be, a couple of hours each night, probably more like 5-6 on weekends.
What is your favourite map?: Alaskan Village.
ACCEPTED!

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
What's your name?: Sally Dobson
How old are you?: 14
What’s your ingame name?: Ninjasally11
Skype/TS name?: Pm, I'd rather not give it out in public, but Exploding has it. x3
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: None.
How many wins do you have? (At least 600): 725.
How many games have you played?: 3,407
What are your PvP Strengths?: I can swing a sword.. I can shoot sometimes, and occasionally flint and steel. Trying to get better at fishing rods. I'm alright at team work too.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Large teams, hackers, good players, good players teaming.
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I'd say I can work both ways in a team, both as a leader, and a member. I can follow the orders of a leader, or I can act as a leader. Although I prefer simply to be a follower, I usually play with teams though, so I have a bit of experience.
Why do you want to join Phoenix EU?: Cause Exploding Wrath is here. Also, I'd like an active clan, and it seems this one is more active.
Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?: I can try and help in clan wars, plus, I'll try to always keep a positive attitude and be up-beat, even when the clan is suffering a loss.
Which clans have you previously been in? #Exotic, and #TeamSeka
How active will you be?: As active as I can be, a couple of hours each night, probably more like 5-6 on weekends.
What is your favourite map?: Alaskan Village.
Accepted - Rank: Member! Welcome aboard :)

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
What's your name?: Daniel
How old are you?: 13
What’s your ingame name?: SkeletonBoss
Skype/TS name?: Daniel-lanning
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: no
How many wins do you have? (At least 600): 827? not sure
How many games have you played?: 3000?
What are your PvP Strengths?: Bow?
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Lag, 4+ team
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I think if I can get along with the person I can get a good team, I will also have a good team if I know my teammates strengths and weaknessses
Why do you want to join Phoenix EU?: Because I have just come back to MCSG and I was in your previous clan
Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?: Because I believe I could add something to this clan
Which clans have you previously been in? Too many to count
How active will you be?: Reguarly on
What is your favourite map?: Fortune island?

Reaction score
What's your name?: Daniel
What’s your ingame name?: SkeletonBoss
Skype/TS name?: Daniel-lanning
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: no
How many wins do you have? (At least 600): 827? not sure
How many games have you played?: 3000?
What are your PvP Strengths?: Bow?
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Lag, 4+ team
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I think if I can get along with the person I can get a good team, I will also have a good team if I know my teammates strengths and weaknessses
Why do you want to join Phoenix EU?: Because I have just come back to MCSG and I was in your previous clan
Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?: Because I believe I could add something to this clan
Which clans have you previously been in? Too many to count
How active will you be?: Reguarly on
What is your favourite map?: Fortune island?
Axeuptad rank, trial cheerleadur

Black_Enigmist

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Ettore Polito
How old are you?: 15
What’s your ingame name?: Black_Enigmist
In which country do you live?: Italy, Marche, Ancona
Skype/TS name?: skype: ettore.creeper / ts: Don_Abbondio
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Platium
How many wins do you have? (At least 600): 206
How many games have you played?: 1147
What are your PvP Strengths?: sword
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: bow
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences):
Why do you want to join Phoenix EU?: Because i think im ready to join
Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?: Because im preatty good at mcsg and they tell me to apply ianianmense
Which clans have you previously been in? Infected and icekillers
How active will you be?: Infected and icekillers
What is your favourite map?: Demon's Breeze

xDaOpGamerx

Tribute
Reaction score
What's your name?: Tom
What’s your ingame name?: Sun_Phoenix
Skype/TS name?: PhoenixPlayz / Sun_Phoenix
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Yes, Platinum
How many wins do you have? (At least 600): 625
How many games have you played?: 2502
What are your PvP Strengths?: F&s & strafing
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Bow
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I can help out my teammates in most situations and try my best to help and bring them loot if needed. I communicate well and know attractions on most maps to be able to get to, to help
Why do you want to join Phoenix EU?: I believe it will be an amazing experience to be part of one of the best clans out there. This clan will help me grow as a PvPer and i believe there is nothing better in MCSG than joining an awesome clan
Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?: I want to help and be part of this clan and to help it grow and win battles, to show the community how good our clan is.
Which clans have you previously been in? #zeige
How active will you be?: I would be on everyday unless exams and school, if other times you will be notified
What is your favourite map?: Demons Breze

I have a youtube channel on 120 subs atm and would be able to advertise and help our clan.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePhoenixPlayz
wow bloody great stats

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci