• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Reaction score
Even though I don't want to become part of this flame between InverseSG and Phoenix, I think Phoenix should put up their loss, also after posting that you cheated and try to become a better and fairer clan from now on it doesn't really look good when you don't put up a loss. just saying :p

Reaction score
Even though I don't want to become part of this flame between InverseSG and Phoenix, I think Phoenix should put up their loss, also after posting that you cheated and try to become a better and fairer clan from now on it doesn't really look good when you don't put up a loss. just saying :p
If they have their reasons then they don't have to put it up. I know i shouldn't get involved but if Inverse want the loss up on this thread then they should speak to one of the Leaders via skype instead of spamming the thread.

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
You don't know anything about the clanwar, so stay out of it. Thanks.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
If they have their reasons then they don't have to put it up. I know i shouldn't get involved but if Inverse want the loss up on this thread then they should speak to one of the Leaders via skype instead of spamming the thread.
Max, why you even getting involved in there flame get your nose out before I have too!

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Due to sufficient warnings after these comments, the Thread has been locked to prevent any further abuse or discussion.
I would recommend to taking this discussion onto somewhere private so the issue can be resolved.
If any issues, please contact me or a member of Sr Staff on TeamSpeak.

Thread Locked.

===============================================

Status Changed: Thread is re-opened, and any kind of harassment or abuse will be taken into account. Please keep private issues in areas where the Public cannot see any discussions.
Thread Re - Opened.

Last edited:

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Due to sufficient warnings after these comments, the Thread has been locked to prevent any further abuse or discussion.
I would recommend to taking this discussion onto somewhere private so the issue can be resolved.
If any issues, please contact me or a member of Sr Staff on TeamSpeak.

Thread Locked.

===============================================

Status Changed: Thread is re-opened, and any kind of harassment or abuse will be taken into account. Please keep private issues in areas where the Public cannot see any discussions.
Thread Re - Opened.
Kinda pointless lock tbh....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci