• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

IIRyzoII

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: IIRyzoII
Wins: 676
W/L ratio (In percentage form): 12% Although I have improved a lot considering when i first started i had 100/2500
Donator: Diamond
Way of communication: Skype
Skype/TS name: Luke.james27
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 7
Strengths: rod and sword
Weaknesses: water fights
Would you fit in with the clan?: I'm not really sure, i have spoken to a few people in the clan but i think i will get along with them pretty well.
Have you been in any previous clans?: #Terra

Just before I end this app I would just like to say that if i have ever said or done anything that has lead some of you guys to dislike me i really am sorry.

chopbasketball

Spectator
Reaction score
well O_O I was gonna apply mainly hoping to get in with my skills and ping then i saw the requirements *Jumps out window*

chopbasketball

Spectator
Reaction score
wow wow wowwo wow Im getting well known on MCSG, someone on my Forum Page asked me to join their clan but i rly wann join yours cause im fanboi 12 yr old that wants to be as good as you inn everyway! #DetotatedWham

chopbasketball

Spectator
Reaction score
Dark, heres a suggestion me and you do a first to 10 wut eva you choose if i win i get in the clan if i looose well im a nub and ill find a new clan? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci