• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to bring back Demons Breeze

Should they bring back Demons Breeze?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support guys :)
Please! Spread the link!

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
The only map where I can successfully punch people into lava.
^ My point precisely, however Huahwi, not calling you a bacca by any means C:
It was a good map because it had quick gameplay, lots of chests, and a cool idea based off of Breeze Island. It was played a lot. Although I didn't like it much, it's lame you say it's dumb :p Why remove a map that's often played, and keep maps hardly ever played.
I've explained why I think it was dumb #opinionated, suppose my opinion is my opinion, sista'.
Its a map who give us a chance in front of a team of 3,2 whatever,you team with 2,3ppl,thats why u dont like it.SIR !
Your English is dreadful, I had to decipher that before even attempting to read it. I don't like the idea of at any moment being punched into lava, not because I team? I think, although, I don't team. L o l. Still butthurt from earlier I'm guessing.

Conclusion: Demon's Breeze is easily one of the worst maps ever in my opinion. Huahwi given evidence as to why I hate it so much. And XSLAYDER is just mad because I beat him earlier on Avaricia. Eh gg

Last edited:

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, please. This map was really fun to mess around with clans, or just play. Please bring it back!

Reactions: Hks

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
This was my least favorite map. I hated it even more than Breeze Island or Solar Frost..
Not signing.

Good luck on the petition.

Vinceont

Diamond
Reaction score
PLEASE BRING IT BACK! I love how the games didn't last very long so I could play when I was in a tight schedule. I sign! :)

XSLAYDER

Diamond
Reaction score
^ My point precisely, however Huahwi, not calling you a bacca by any means C:

I've explained why I think it was dumb #opinionated, suppose my opinion is my opinion, sista'.

Your English is dreadful, I had to decipher that before even attempting to read it. I don't like the idea of at any moment being punched into lava, not because I team? I think, although, I don't team. L o l. Still butthurt from earlier I'm guessing.

Conclusion: Demon's Breeze is easily one of the worst maps ever in my opinion. Huahwi given evidence as to why I hate it so much. And XSLAYDER is just mad because I killed him earlier on Avaricia. Eh gg
It was Survival Games 4,SIR !

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
It was Survival Games 4,SIR !
What are you talking about? You ran up to the top of Avaricia and thought that I was stupid enough to follow you so that I got lightning strike'd. You were like "GG" and then it said "PiixL has won" :):)

XSLAYDER

Diamond
Reaction score
What are you talking about? You ran up to the top of Avaricia and thought that I was stupid enough to follow you so that I got lightning strike'd. You were like "GG" and then it said "PiixL has won" :):)
You are right :) i'm just wrong :) ,i thougt that i will won that game,i think is randomly choosed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci