• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to bring back Demons Breeze

Should they bring back Demons Breeze?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Didn't even know they took it away. Also, this isn't really a petition, is it? If you add something to copy and paste or something like that, I will sign.

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
Literally one of the worst maps - ever - period.
Was completely unbalanced, too much lava, more risk of lava than other players, a single punch from an unarmed bacca can make a full iron die. Dumb, dumb, dumb, no, never bring it back.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Was completely unbalanced, too much lava, more risk of lava than other players, a single punch from an unarmed bacca can make a full iron die. Dumb, dumb, dumb, no, never bring it back.
It was a good map because it had quick gameplay, lots of chests, and a cool idea based off of Breeze Island. It was played a lot. Although I didn't like it much, it's lame you say it's dumb :p Why remove a map that's often played, and keep maps hardly ever played.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow. All I can say. Admins didn't bother checking the amount of votes each map received in a week or whatever, so they removed one of the best maps... Seriously! Why not remove a bad map like Holiday Resort or SG5?

XSLAYDER

Diamond
Reaction score
Its a map who give us a chance in front of a team of 3,2 whatever,you team with 2,3ppl,thats why u dont like it.SIR !

dq

District 13
Reaction score
I hated demons breeze, pls no dont ever bring it back pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member