• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Donor Perk?

Do you liek the idea

• Yesh!

Votes: 48 90.6%
  • Nah :C

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
In bright pink/purple letters, they display the map name. Or at least they used to display it. My POINT is, it's possible and a hell of a lot easier than making an entirely new hotbar item.
Do you mean through the Hub signs or the way you direct connect?

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
What other way do you connect through clicking on signs? Lawl
Ok then, well to my knowledge there has never been anything saying the map that is currently being played in "Brint/pink letters" on the hub signs.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok then, well to my knowledge there has never been anything saying the map that is currently being played in "Brint/pink letters" on the hub signs.
I was saying that was a feature of the ARMADACRAFT signs. I was proposing that that would be good for the signs in the MCSG hub. Sorry for the confusion apparently? :/

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I was saying that was a feature of the ARMADACRAFT signs. I was proposing that that would be good for the signs in the MCSG hub. Sorry for the confusion apparently? :/
I didn't read the whole post. Thanks for being rude.
*Edit* If anyone is wondering why I said "Thanks for being rude." is because she said
"Holy horsefeed, you're slow!" at the beginning, she ended up deleting that part.

Last edited:

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
I wouldn't use this feature, but it would be a nice thing for people who are struggling to find the map they want to play. So i support :)

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That would be a great new perk, I hope this gets introduced.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
It would also help clan battlers who are looking for a specific map to fight on. As there's lots of clans that have donors, it would be quite helpful if they're facing a wall of empty lobbies xD

Also people who are trying to look for one map, fast. Livestreamers, for instance, generally play on a select few maps that they know well and like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci