• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Donor Perk?

Do you liek the idea

• Yesh!

Votes: 48 90.6%
  • Nah :C

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
So I was just thinking, what else could people get for donating to the MCSG Servers... and I came up with one suggestion that might please some people.

Okay, so how would you like a little option to where before you choose the lobby you want to go into, there is something on you're hotbar (Map i was thinking). And at the top it says what Map would you like to play? And right there are a bunch of different items to resemble what the maps are, and you simply click the item that resembles what map you want to play on, and you get into a server in which that map is on!

Now most people would say this would be abusing by Sg4, Sg4, Sg4 all day. But the one thing is too this Donor Perk is that you only can choose that certain map once every 1 1/2 hours.
EXAMPLE: If Sg4 is choosen, then once back into the hub, the sg4 option will say Cooldown: (Blank) time remaining. But you can still choose any other maps!

- Idea gotten from Hypixel VIP Lounge.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I think this is an AMAZING idea. It's just that I don't think it's really as important as the things that are being worked on. I'd rather have a (close to) lag-free server than a server with this feature and lag. Couldn't you just server-hop for a minute until you find a lobby with sg4 or whatever? The ./hub command makes this simple. But yeah, if the devs have time this would be great.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I think this is an AMAZING idea. It's just that I don't think it's really as important as the things that are being worked on. I'd rather have a (close to) lag-free server than a server with this feature and lag. Couldn't you just server-hop for a minute until you find a lobby with sg4 or whatever? The ./hub command makes this simple. But yeah, if the devs have time this would be great.
I understand you're point, and i definatley agree with this statement. The only reason I thought about the Donor perk is that for the people who donate, they only get one thing, disguise, and i was thinking, shouldnt they get something else for 75 bucks? Anyways Lag free server > Mah Idea :)

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Counterproposal

The server signs just display what map is playing for all to see. (If you've ever seen CaptainSparklez's ArmadaCraft, then the sign displays would look similar to this.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I understand you're point, and i definatley agree with this statement. The only reason I thought about the Donor perk is that for the people who donate, they only get one thing, disguise, and i was thinking, shouldnt they get something else for 75 bucks? Anyways Lag free server > Mah Idea :)
Also, we donors can still join full servers which is an entirely OP ability and makes the purchase worth it right there. Not to mention, you also forgot that we donors get extra map votes. >_>

EDIT: Yes, I know this is a double post. Calm thyselves. I forgot to hit "edit" one time. Hath mercy. Lul

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci