• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Donor Perk?

Do you liek the idea

• Yesh!

Votes: 48 90.6%
  • Nah :C

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Get a chest route on maps you don't like then. Problem solved. :)
Well if you don't want to play the map, you don't want to play the map. I have routes on maps I don't like, but I don't play them because I don't like them. I never play Solar Frost, even though I have a decent route.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes!
In the rules, I believe server hopping is banned, but this would be a great way to stop that forever!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes!
In the rules, I believe server hopping is banned, but this would be a great way to stop that forever!
Server hopping isn't banned, or I'd be perm-banned. Joining servers over and over just to kick people is against the rules, but its not really a problem since we have way more servers and the hub.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Server hopping isn't banned, or I'd be perm-banned. Joining servers over and over just to kick people is against the rules, but its not really a problem since we have way more servers and the hub.
Question:
If you're going from server to server looking to find someone and end up kicking a few people that were in full lobbies using the /server (server) command, is that punishable? ._. Cuz with the Hub you can see which are full and which aren't, but with /server it just puts you in it instantly. And sometimes you don't wanna go back to the hub because it takes like 5 seconds to stop lagging from all the people.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Question:
If you're going from server to server looking to find someone and end up kicking a few people that were in full lobbies using the /server (server) command, is that punishable? ._. Cuz with the Hub you can see which are full and which aren't, but with /server it just puts you in it instantly. And sometimes you don't wanna go back to the hub because it takes like 5 seconds to stop lagging from all the people.
I don't think it'd be a problem, the join-rejoin thing is mainly aimed at spam-joining the same server.

theofficialukas

Platinum
Reaction score
I think its a good idea, I think that donors should get more perks for the money they spend on donor, especially Diamond.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci