• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neighborhood - By Biffington

CthruME

Spectator
Reaction score
Biff! Hey, atleast some server will probably take your map soon! Whether it is the Hive or MCSG. I honestly dont care, just I want to play it! It harden's my heart like a rock in a ocean :)P it isnt so hard) that no server has accepted it! Anyways, MCSG STAFF | HIVE STAFF | ANY SERVER STAFF LOOKING TO TAKE THIS MAP!!!! ACCEPT IT FOR GOD SAKE.

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
I thought this map would go the Hive, not mcgamer. He said in the video he put it on The Hive.

And why is he banned anyway, its kinda stupid if you think about it cause he mad a map for Mcgamer

Pork

Diamond
Reaction score
Accept this. Now. Thank you Biffington, and keep up the good work :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't get denied because of prejudice. That would truly be unfair and really tempt me to play the Hive more seeing that MCSG is one mistake away from destruction... ;( i cri evertim

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't get denied because of prejudice. That would truly be unfair and really tempt me to play the Hive more seeing that MCSG is one mistake away from destruction... ;( i cri evertim
pfft okay mr. doom and gloom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci