• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neighborhood - By Biffington

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
not the place to discuss his ban.. yet you brought it up first? anyways I dont want to start a flame war over this. In my opinion we should only accept maps from people who actually respect the servers and the community. That includes the staff
He was banned without evidence and reply. The way I see it, it is a very long story, and all in all, no one deserved to be banned from what happened. It was kind of like if you had two students in a class room. One of them is the teacher's favorite and then other is the teacher's least favorite. The teachers favorite said stupid, but nothing happened. The teacher's least favorite said stupid and he got sent to the principle. If that analogy makes sense. Awesome map btw. :)

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
Looks great! Hope it's on the server. (Updates on it?)

Zinky

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow, really amazing map! I really love it! And while I hold on so I would also say that you are really awesome at editing! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci