• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neighborhood - By Biffington

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Its sad how they ignore Biff on everything he does :(
It's not like he recently got a reply from an admin about this, plus they've probably been talking in a private conversation (maybe with multiple other admins and above/below staff?)

Serventor

Survivor
Reaction score
Just add the damn map to the servers, unban Biffington and give him VIP. He made Survival Kingdom too, so I think he deserves it.

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
Really well built! It reminds me of a combination of a few maps. I'm a fan.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Just add the damn map to the servers, unban Biffington and give him VIP. He made Survival Kingdom too, so I think he deserves it.
A bit hard to know unless you know everything about his ban.

Usmodlover

Survivor
Reaction score
Chad were are you, looks like we found another amazing and beautiful map with great scenery! :D

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I was so mad when I found out at first your map was Hive Exclusive. As I'd seen Let's Build sg7 by vareide, he said it'd be a hive exclusive for having plugin things. I don't know if that's true or just to have it out of reach of their competition on SG. Anyways, I'm glad it's being submitted here #MCSGFTW

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci