• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My own coming out thread!

Are you an Atheist?

• Yes

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • No sure

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I think you all deserve to know that I am in-fact an atheist! I abandoned religion about 2 years ago and I have been going strong ever since. I have studied all religions greatly and I came to my own conclusion there is no God. Evolution has a great deal of evidence supporting it and I don't need religion to be a good person. Ive told my parents, family and friends. It was hard to tell my family since they are all religious and I go to a catholic school so it has been very difficult. They don't understand me.

Hope you all accept me for who I am. Being an atheist has made me a better person and has given new meaning to my life. Since "coming out" has been a trend on the forums I thought of doing a different kind of coming out. There are other reasons to come out other than sexuality. Atheists are greatly hated in this world and are misunderstood way too often. Atheists Unite!

Thank you all for reading!

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
This will be heavily monitored by staff. Please do not discuss whether or not he is right as that will just cause flame, just do what he is asking in this thread. To accept him for who he is. Thanks!

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
This will be heavily monitored by staff. Please do not discuss whether or not he is right as that will just cause flame, just do what he is asking in this thread. To accept him for who he is. Thanks!
I also want to know who is an atheist.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
I used to be an atheist.

Now I'm agnostic.

And leaning towards the "I'm pretty sure a God exists but I don't know which one" belief (I don't know what that's called)

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
The thread has been reopened. Please be respectful to anyone of all or no faith. If we find that there has been abuse, discrimination or racism, we will be removing the aforementioned rule breakers promptly.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Nice, I have no problem with atheism as long as you don't go door to door with pamphlets trying to convert me. My friends already do that enough.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Although I don't agree with really any of this, you have your reasons. There is no concrete evidence for any belief anyways.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Not too sure why people differentiate people who believe in religions and aethiests. I mean we're all human, what's the problem for being an aethiest, gay, transsexual, etc. people judge people too quickly which I strongly dislike when they probably spoke to that person for a short time :/

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
religion just generally confuses me

dq

District 13
Reaction score
finally mcsg has seen the light

hallelujah

i've never really thought about religion too much, a few years ago when i finally sat down and asked myself do i believe in god or not, i decided i'd believe in him and thought:

"as long as im a pretty cool person, i got nothing to worry about"

and i've tried to abide by that ever since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci