• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most Amazing Survival Games Moment

Shadowlink2002

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't exactly know if this is "amazing" but all I had was a fishing rod and I hit a 3 team off the edges of the bridges in Demon's Breeze

sarther

Tribute
Reaction score
I had full iron stone sword on sg highway. I had just killed a team although my teammate died. i went to spawn to craft a Iron sword when at spawn i see a team of two, then i notice another one who was off my screen then another one comes up after crafting a Iron sword. all teamed all had full leather + 1 piece better armour, 1 had a iron sword the rest had stone swords. i run up, attack the guy with a iron sword, he starts running. the others start chasing. after a lot of chasing i catch and kill the guy i was chasing. I open my inventory, take out his iron sword and attack two of them who were close. I kill them both and lose maybe 5 1/2 hearts then the other guy comes up i run at him and circle around him trying to get crits. i have 1 1/2 then he dies. then i think "My god, i just killed a 4 man team... IM AWESOME".

thats mah story

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
100th/200th win. But today I was playing Sg2 and managed to punch someone off a building and live at half a heart. (He had stone sword, leather armor, I only had a leather chest plate.)

HackerBacca

Survivor
Reaction score
how am i get the game tracker to c wo is in game and wen they dy like u !!!!!!! plz anser

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
I have 2 moments.

1. Killing Gravey4rd in a fair DM.

2. Firing a random shot on valleyside university, hitting somebody and killing them.

FloppehFeesh

Survivor
Reaction score
how am i get the game tracker to c wo is in game and wen they dy like u !!!!!!! plz anser
1) Take a URL similar to this and save it: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/game/view/2555176/
2) When you want to look at the statistics of a game, go to your profile and copy the game number of the game you would like to view.
3) Replace the number in the above URL, 2555176, or whatever number it may be, and replace it with the game number that you are looking for. For example, if you would like to view the game number 100, replace the number at the end of the URL with 100 and enter it into your address bar.

Reaction score
My moment is the first win :3 and here is the story:
It was on Ancient Japan (my favorite my at the time) I got the spawn chests and went for the double chest under the bridge next to spawn, got some decent gear and went for the fountain that you can get stuck there ( the one next to the edge of the map :p) From that points I also managed to kill 2 people and get full iron and a stone axe, then another guy came in with full iron and stone sword and then we fought at the water, everytime I got him low on hearts he would swim away and come back, and he did the same thing 3 times, after that he asked me to team, I had already knew that I am about to kill him when the right moment comes. So we teamed and we went next to a small hut, he started to eat and I was like ATTACK NOW, attacked him but he managed to run away, just not for too long and I killed him, at that points I was super excited, it came to deathmatch and I found myself dealing with 2 people with almost no armor. I killed them and when I saw the that I won, I was crying for this moment (maybe not crying but I was super happy) and then backstabbing became a part of my life.
THE END

HackerBacca

Survivor
Reaction score
1) Take a URL similar to this and save it: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/game/view/2555176/
2) When you want to look at the statistics of a game, go to your profile and copy the game number of the game you would like to view.
3) Replace the number in the above URL, 2555176, or whatever number it may be, and replace it with the game number that you are looking for. For example, if you would like to view the game number 100, replace the number at the end of the URL with 100 and enter it into your address bar.
thank u

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I was on valleyside recording and was lagging really bad about 30fps from my usual 200. I see a full iron team of 4 on top of the A building and all of a sudden they start jumping off the roof so I run over and clean them all up lel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci