• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonlight Lake 2

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
If it doesn't get accepted, wat servers would you accept to (which wouldn't happen)? I've heard that Bajan gives $100 dollars if he likes it. The hive is popular as well.

Torn_On_Denial

Tribute
Reaction score
looking at this I'm amazed this hasn't gone up yet because moonlight lake obviously was very successful (as it went up on several servers) but the main reason why some people dislike it is because it's really easy to get killed at the start and there are quite limited routes but looking at the screenshots this version fixes both those problems as well as looking far different and more creative then the first one (not that i have a problem with the first).

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
This looks amazing, ML1 had a lot to improve on.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
looking at this I'm amazed this hasn't gone up yet because moonlight lake obviously was very successful (as it went up on several servers) but the main reason why some people dislike it is because it's really easy to get killed at the start and there are quite limited routes but looking at the screenshots this version fixes both those problems as well as looking far different and more creative then the first one (not that i have a problem with the first).
<333

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci