• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonlight Lake 2

Wolf_Rush3r

Career
Reaction score
I vote, YES. I loved Moonlight Lake (don't know why everyone hated on it :() and this map gives a feel of something that would be like Moonlight Lake 2. I would really love to see this map be added ;)

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
T
I vote, YES. I loved Moonlight Lake (don't know why everyone hated on it :() and this map gives a feel of something that would be like Moonlight Lake 2. I would really love to see this map be added ;)
I love the map but I have one problem with Moonlight Lake 1. If you get out of the cornucopia too late, you won't find any chests but if you actually do make it, you will win cause all you need for this map is arrows and a stone sword and a fishing rod.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
T

I love the map but I have one problem with Moonlight Lake 1. If you get out of the cornucopia too late, you won't find any chests but if you actually do make it, you will win cause all you need for this map is arrows and a stone sword and a fishing rod.
I disagree.
I think when you get out of spawn , you can find a lot of chests that are not taken because there are alot of chests and different places to find them . if you stay in middle , you can still make it alive because of the chests in the middle and over the trees on top of them . Moonlight Lake 2 is better than moonlight Lake 1 , but I love Moonlight lake 1's Gameplay too :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
After downloading it I've decided. It's better than the first, so why can't we have this one replace the other?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci