• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft UHC Season 1! (Hobbit's)[Full]

How would you like the teams to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN: backhandslap123
MCSG wins: 229
Why do you want to be part of this?: Because I was a part of your pvp tournament and it was fun.
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): UHC is kind of like a hardcore Walls. There's no regen except for gapples and regen/health pots. Last player standing wins.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: FFA

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Hope it isn't going to be like my last one xD
Do you need any help with any pregame buildings? That might be helpful for when all the people join... If so I can help with that. Just add me on skype! My skype is ToeHair45

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: AggaliciousHD
MCSG wins: on both accounts (ag5647) I have around 930
Why do you want to be part of this?: I have never participated in an Ultra-Hardcore before and it seems like a lot of fun.
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): It is where you spawn in a world with a border (not sure how big) and you have to find and kill each other. It is like survival except the only ways to regenerate health are golden apples and health potions.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: I don't really care :p

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
- Dis is for other person

Application: Player
IGN: PrivateCupcake1/Sweli
MCSG wins: 450
Why do you want to be part of this?: Cause Pepsi is in this.
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): Yes, regeneration is turned off, Only way of Regenarating is Golden Apples.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: Well.. its already Tems of 2 soo

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Do you need any help with any pregame buildings? That might be helpful for when all the people join... If so I can help with that. Just add me on skype! My skype is ToeHair45
I would be happy to have you build. Tomorrow maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci