• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft UHC Season 1! (Hobbit's)[Full]

How would you like the teams to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
do to someone feeling uncomfortable with how I am doing teams, I will be doing them randomized.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
If you are uncomfortable with the person you are teaming with then talk to me. But sorry, I want this to be good for everyone.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN: Giggity69Goo
MCSG wins: 320+
Why do you want to be part of this?: I want to challenge myself with something besides MCSG.
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): Ultra Hardcore! You have no regen except from golden apples and stuff :p
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: FFA all the way!

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Application: Player
IGN: VirtualSpark
MCSG wins: 830
Why do you want to be part of this?: I've helped host and livestream WertQuadNine 's UHC and since this one still has open slots, it might be fun to try out and actually be a part of the UHC itself.
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): Yes, I do. It's a Ultra Hardcore gamemode in Minecraft where natural regen is disabled.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: Anything is okay, although teams of 3 or 4 seems nicer.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Application: Player
IGN: VirtualSpark
MCSG wins: 830
Why do you want to be part of this?: I've helped host and livestream WertQuadNine 's UHC and since this one still has open slots, it might be fun to try out and actually be a part of the UHC itself.
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): Yes, I do. It's a Ultra Hardcore gamemode in Minecraft where natural regen is disabled.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: Anything is okay, although teams of 3 or 4 seems nicer.
:O yis pls c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci