• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft UHC Season 1! (Hobbit's)[Full]

How would you like the teams to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
can i apply for my friend? he really wants to be in it
I would say so. i recommend hurrying; there is only one spot remaining. just make sure he replies to your post later verifying that he wants to be in.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
I would say so. i recommend hurrying; there is only one spot remaining. just make sure he replies to your post later verifying that he wants to be in.
the thing is he doesnt even know how to get to this forum

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
the thing is he doesnt even know how to get to this forum
Ah. well if he has skype, have him PM his skype. once he tells us his skype, that is XD he seems to not want to give me his skype oddly enough... oh well whatever. im practically co manager at this point im helping organize a lot of this :p Either way, Dah_Hobbit please reserve a space in case this person wants to and can participate.

Last edited:

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Ah. well if he has skype, have him PM his skype. once he tells us his skype, that is XD he seems to not want to give me his skype oddly enough... oh well whatever. im practically co manager at this point im helping organize a lot of this :p Either way, Dah_Hobbit please reserve a space in case this person wants to and can participate.
Umm.. please do not promote yourself. There really hasn't been much you've done other then give me a tip here and there. If that is what a co manger is, there would be lots of them in MCSG.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Umm.. please do not promote yourself. There really hasn't been much you've done other then give me a tip here and there. If that is what a co manger is, there would be lots of them in MCSG.
lol sorry that isn't really what I meant. I was overreacting a bit. just meant that im helping make a lot of suggestions within the event when someone needs help just because I know a bit about the subject. l3l.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, for everyone that is in the event please reply to this question:
Would you like double tap for 1.6.4 or BSM for 1.6.4? (Server is 1.6.4)
Type the word DT for double tap and BSM for BSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci