• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft UHC Season 1! (Hobbit's)[Full]

How would you like the teams to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
There was nothing in the requirements that said you couldn't be from EU?
Well, if you can make it at some ridiculous time for you (Something like 3 in the mooring) then your happy to participate. This is meant for US, that is what the time is appealing for.

Oh sick! Add my Skype Noah.barskiy
we will contact each other via forums.

king_of_craft23

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, if you can make it at some ridiculous time for you (Something like 3 in the mooring) then your happy to participate. This is meant for US, that is what the time is appealing for.

When will we know who was accepted

Reaction score

I'm sure it wont be too hard to do it....as long as its at the weekend I can be on late and do it :p

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
When will it be? Just a question, because I might not be able to make it because of bakstball :(
It will be some time mostly on saturday. After 3:30-4:00. It will be decided later today. If needed to, it will be on Sunday.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
I will post a list of everyone that has made it soon. Applications close on Wensday, Feb. 26.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Application: Player
IGN: BAGHRB
MCSG wins: 248
Why do you want to be part of this?: I've never been in a UHC Tournament and I would love to try it out.
Do you know what UHC is? (Explain a little): It's attempting to be the last one standing. You have to gain resources, etc. Health doesn't regen unless you have a golden apple or a regen pot, etc.
Would you like FFA, teams of 2,3,4, or something else?: FFA, I go solo. The Lone Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci