• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mid-Summer updates to MCGamer Network!

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Will other regions get new SG servers to cope with the influx of new players?

TurtleBro6

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm glad that Ant's minigames are moving here and thanks for giving donors on AntVenom's server a rank, it's much appreciated
- TurtleBro6 (AntVenom Server Supherhero)

ImToxic21

Platinum
Reaction score
this is going to be amazing. Mcgamer are really taking this to the next level with the server! :D I hope the mcsg fans can enjoy the new mini games as i am sure going to be playing some of these new mini games. Also new leader boards sounds great! as we then know whose catching Gravey4rd up xD But once again, brilliant news, hope everyone can enjoy the new revamped and awesome server! :)

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Some exciting things have been in the works behind the scenes, and it's finally time to share them with you all! Here are some updates you can expect at the end of the month or beginning of next:

Announcing that MCGamer will be taking over the next phase of the AntVenom community and host his mini games he created within our Minecraft network. All of his games that will be transferred to our network will include Rocket Rumble, Survival Bingo, Deadly Decent, Color Zone, Hungry Games, Party Time and Leaderboard Survival! Expect to see them shortly on our US network only to start then pushed out to our other networks within a months time.

To address some quick concerns with the current paid members that currently play on the AntVenom network, your lifetime ranks will be transferred over to Diamond Premium accounts here. This process will take up to a week to complete but please contact our support if you have any questions. All helpers who were moderating the servers can apply within our community to get a priority interview if your application is accepted. To our players, MCGamer will not be re-branding to AntVenom network and will continue as normal with adding the additional mini games.

AntVenom will be playing (non exclusively) on our network recording videos and livestreaming. If you see him in-game, make sure you say hello!

MCGamer is upgrading the US network servers next week!
I am please to also announce along with the first story, MCGamer recently invested into brand new servers running our US network with the help of CubedHost. After focusing hard getting our EU location running smoothly after their upgrade with the new servers, we started turning our direction to US. This is a well needed upgrade after using the same hardware for over a year where overtime we outgrew those servers yet again.

Help MCGamer go fiber!
To handle our large demand of players & also take the punches from script kiddies with large DDoS attacks, we are in need to upgrade our larger networks to Fiber Optics. With this change, we can expect to deliver a better uninterrupted network as we can handle the attacks while supporting a fast connection to our player base in-game and web. With all of these great benefits, this upgrade isn't going to be cheap for us. How can you help us out? For the first time ever, MCGamer is giving to start 32 US players an opportunity to "sponsor a server" premium rank. Here's what it's going to include:

ChadTheDJ signed MCSG T-Shirt & thank you card mailed to you!
(Will try to get my cat Mufasa to sign, no promises just in case he fights me ;) )
A server dedicated to you! Pick the hostname of our server to use for the life of it's operation.
(Yes you get to pick the name server we use for our backend. Name obviously must be appropriate and we have final say over it. We will include a picture in the card to show you it in the data center running our network)
and finally an exclusive Rank in-game!
(Yes, an exclusive rank and color that is only limited on special occasions! Note, this was changed from VIP as we felt it was "buying VIP" and quickly changed it with a newer rank)

Purchase this upgrade soon on our MCGamer Shop! (Limited to 32 US orders total to start. Naming the servers are exclusive on the first set)
(Will turn into a link once it's up)
To make this work, we are only accepting orders for US players to start. You need to include your email and full mailing address to be able to deliver the items to you. Your rank will be given instantly upon order but mailed items can take up to 4 weeks to deliver (order the shirts, sign and repackage takes a bit of time). Failure to do so, we will refund your order and accept the next one in line. We will send you the tracking number once we ship it out. Later locations will open up in a later time after I figure out international shipping arrangements. Thank you tributes for the support with this major upgrade here!

Welcome AlpakaWhacker, Favorlock and DV_Raiton to the team!
We have 2 new developers and a new admin to introduce to our community! Make sure you all say hello and welcome if you see them on our TS or in game. Helping Dave, AlpakaWhacker will be handing the forums, map requests, and other administration work. Favorlock and DV_Raiton have been hired to move forward with the merger within the AntVenom network and also assisting Ava with the V2 of Xime Core.
New website is in the works!

We hired 3 weeks ago one of the top designers for XenForo to give a well needed update to our site and forums. Since we host more than just Survival Games, we will start moving over using the MCGamer.net domain name. All URLs on MinecraftSurvivalGames.com will forward to the new domain, so don't panic on not being able to locate the forums. We hope to have this completed in the beginning of August. Details soon.
Leaderboards V2 coming soon!

Simply stated, daily/weekly/monthly/clan leaderboards are in the works. Screenshots soon.

Mid-Summer sale extended to end of this Month!
Due to popular demand, we are keeping our 25% off everything MCGamer running to July 31st. Take advantage of cheap stat resets and the lowest ever offered lifetime rank starting just over $50.

Upgrade today: http://shop.mcgamer.net

Part 2 update will be announced later this month!
Yes, there's more I haven't even started to mention yet talking about our new XimeV2 Engine. Expect things like friends lists to be active with the new hub systems! :D
Whew. Taking a nap after typing this post. Have a great weekend everyone!

Update: Changed the gift of the rank to a "special exclusive rank/color" instead of VIP. I don't want people to feel we are selling VIP as it was intended to be a thank you gift. We just changed it and creating a new rank.
Leaderboards V2? Sounds splendid!

Mast3rKP

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope to see all of the players from Antvenoms server and I would like to meet some of the players here.

maxo9

Diamond
Reaction score
When do the donors from AntVenom Network get Diamond rank here?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci