• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mid-Summer updates to MCGamer Network!

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, so we will lose the current original survival games?! Or will it be the same, and there will be a Antvenom Survival Games too? I dont wanna lose the current normal survival games ;-;
as stated many times we are not changing survival games

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you fricking kidding me, that server is full of complete scrubs, once you merge mcsg will be full of 5 year olds who don't know how to pvp. This will ruin mcsg, because mcsg is the most challenging sg server out there.

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are you fricking kidding me, that server is full of complete scrubs, once you merge mcsg will be full of 5 year olds who don't know how to pvp. This will ruin mcsg, because mcsg is the most challenging sg server out there.
Please do not say that. I am from the AntVenom Network and, in my opinion, there are many skilled players at Survival Games. Yes, there may be players that do not know how to play it, but this does not mean that you have to put all of us under one category.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
first off do not be rude and second in no way does this community revolve around PvP this server is for everyone not just PvPers.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually Ant's audience is pretty mature... And most likely not 5 year olds.
He is very mature himself. And mature ppl usually watch mature people... I thibk xD... And i wouldnt say they are bad at PvP... Here on MCSG we are rlly competetive and we got alot of good players. But just because they are not from MCSG doesent mean they are bad

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually Ant's audience is pretty mature... And most likely not 5 year olds.
He is very mature himself. And mature ppl usually watch mature people... I thibk xD... And i wouldnt say they are bad at PvP... Here on MCSG we are rlly competetive and we got alot of good players. But just because they are not from MCSG doesent mean they are bad
first off do not be rude and second in no way does this community revolve around PvP this server is for everyone not just PvPers.
Thank you for understanding.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Woah, this is absolutely incredible! The MCGamer network has expanded, and still is growing a lot since I first came here. I am really eager to what comes in the future! :D

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
For the leaderboards, will everyone be getting a stats reset? or u still get to keep your current stats with the addition of the monthly, weekly leaderboards?

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think we could have asked for a much better large YouTuber.
AntVenom's fanbase (majority) is more mature than any other youtuber.
Hell CaptainSparklez and Ant and a few others might be the only ones with a majority of mature watchers >.>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci