• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mid-Summer updates to MCGamer Network!

TBRFLUFFY

Survivor
Reaction score
Will the hungery games come to the server as well, because it is a different kind of survival games, being you have to craft items, you have 20 hearts, and they have the supply drop? (Please say yes, PLEASE SAY YES) 250th post on this thread lol

Last edited:

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
will this mean mcgn gets a new spawn to accommodate all the new game modes or a arcade hub?
I am in the process of designing a complete new hub system that i think people will like stay tuned for up dates.

Will the hungery games come to the server as well, because it is a different kind of survival games, being you have to craft items, you have 20 hearts, and they have the supply drop? (Please say yes, PLEASE SAY YES) 250th post on this thread lol
Awesome, I just hope the Hunger Games stays the exact same.
All antvenom gametypes will be coming to MCG.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am in the process of designing a complete new hub system that i think people will like stay tuned for up dates.

All antvenom gametypes will be coming to MCG.
Okay, so we will lose the current original survival games?! Or will it be the same, and there will be a Antvenom Survival Games too? I dont wanna lose the current normal survival games ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci